+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Alts blocking the pirates faction

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1
    With the nations disbanding, for some of us pirate is the only worthy option. Not because we want to "steal your loot", but because we want freedom.

    We've made cross faction friends and have grown used to playing with them. We want to have our own little raids, with these friends, without the other side of the faction filling our whisper chat with hate messages.
    The hero rework has made heroes a key element in large scale PvP, but even the hero system is crippled by the mass of alts with players sprinkled on top system that exists on mainland factions.

    The pirate faction exists as a part of the game system, it was planned by the devs, and reworked by them, not eliminated. All we're asking for is access to it, so that we may continue playing the game that we love in the way we, not others, choose to.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    23
    How can this still have no response? Gamigo get your ♥♥♥♥ together and do something i think by now u should know u have to fixx it asap why do we not get any response or into a conversation why do we get ignored like that? srsly

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kyprosa - Haranya
    Posts
    45
    plz remove all alts from pirate and make it harder to become a pirate or just remove the cap
    atm somany spots are taken by alts its insane and u have to buy your way in to pirate and hope that that person not scam u and removes the alt the pirate faction is so death atm
    it realy needs to have a good look from gamino/xl game whit a fast solution

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1
    The others up here already said everything; nothing else to add.

    That 100 ppl cap for pirate faction is a total bulls**t since 80% of the people there are alts...
    I hope you could do something to fix this cause it's impossible to join it actually.

  5. #25
    Member Kaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    32

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Humunkuli View Post
    How can this still have no response? Gamigo get your ♥♥♥♥ together and do something i think by now u should know u have to fixx it asap why do we not get any response or into a conversation why do we get ignored like that? srsly
    They react faster when a bug block the purshases than when players can't actually play the game the way they want. 1 day for glyph website fix and its been 9 month that this pirate faction is pretty much full 24/7 and 3 months that PN ask for a new home since they know their nation will disband without any plan B
    Pretty sad

  6. #26
    Senior Member MiroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    144
    The way I see it is if this issue is not on the KR server XL games will not implement anything to fix this issue, sure we can pressure Gamigo but at the end of the day XL games are the devs and this is their area.

    Sorry to being a negative nancy.

  7. #27
    Member Kaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroH View Post
    The way I see it is if this issue is not on the KR server XL games will not implement anything to fix this issue, sure we can pressure Gamigo but at the end of the day XL games are the devs and this is their area.

    Sorry to being a negative nancy.
    Some things cannot be changed i agree, even tho it's already on 6.2, so it's not so hard as everything is already developped on KR.
    But Gamigo alone can still do a lot :

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
    - Put harder requirement, like leadership/week, gearscore, activity, ...
    - You can manualy remove theses alts by hand checking whatever you think is making them alts (activity, gear,..) since there is only 100/server.

  8. #28
    Yes Gamigo, you need to change pirate faction asap. At least by 6.0 when PN's are disbanded. XL Games in KR version gave PN's a free pass to pirates so this is not a problem for them. However you guys decided not to implement this. I came to find out that even if PN's go back to faction at least on Jakar they are not accepted in normal factions ex. Not being invited to public raids or being kick from raids and bloodlusted on, also PN's at least most of them have been working together for years because they like the community they are in. In Nuia or Haranya all you get is drama when they go there. So let them be able to join pirates with the community they enjoyed for so long. 1. Increase the cap 2. Remove the cap completely by 6.0 3. Make a gs requirement for pirates or 4. Remove all the alts so pirates are no longer blocked. Easy fixes. There is a gs requirement for instances so putting one on pirate faction is not hard. People are trying to make gold by putting alts in pirate faction and selling the spots. This is not what pirate faction was intended for. I think the worst mistake was putting a cap on pirate faction seeing how it's a 3rd faction and Nuia/Haranya has no cap. Fix this please asap or I am afraid people will leave the game since they will no longer be able to play with the community they have so grown to love and makes the game even more fun.

  9. #29
    Member Kaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    32

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinmarie View Post
    Yes Gamigo, you need to change pirate faction asap. At least by 6.0 when PN's are disbanded. XL Games in KR version gave PN's a free pass to pirates so this is not a problem for them. However you guys decided not to implement this. I came to find out that even if PN's go back to faction at least on Jakar they are not accepted in normal factions ex. Not being invited to public raids or being kick from raids and bloodlusted on, also PN's at least most of them have been working together for years because they like the community they are in. In Nuia or Haranya all you get is drama when they go there. So let them be able to join pirates with the community they enjoyed for so long. 1. Increase the cap 2. Remove the cap completely by 6.0 3. Make a gs requirement for pirates or 4. Remove all the alts so pirates are no longer blocked. Easy fixes. There is a gs requirement for instances so putting one on pirate faction is not hard. People are trying to make gold by putting alts in pirate faction and selling the spots. This is not what pirate faction was intended for. I think the worst mistake was putting a cap on pirate faction seeing how it's a 3rd faction and Nuia/Haranya has no cap. Fix this please asap or I am afraid people will leave the game since they will no longer be able to play with the community they have so grown to love and makes the game even more fun.
    Couldn't agree more

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    420
    well, oviously not working as intended on EU/NA.
    an entier Faction is blocked by alts...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts