+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Alts blocking the pirates faction

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by EcclipseOfTheMoon View Post
    I am getting not the point why we nation player in EU/NA are not getting the same chances as in KR to continue to play together.
    Just give out that Pirate ticket as in KR or remove the pirate cap and let us playing together with our friends we are used to play for quite some time.
    The game is dedicated to have 3way fights as the pirate faction is per design in.



    Removing the pirate cap would even have the advantage, that those blocking alts are getting worthless.


    For mid term it would be nice having some GS or leadership requirement to stay in pirate.


    If it stays like it is now, there will be a clear AA-quit-decision for me and most of my friends. No, starting all over at AAU is pretty no option for anyone of us.
    I do understand some of you people's frustration about "What I have grinded for and so on.. ". But what do you play games for? Isn't it for fun and entertainment? Are you happy with the situations on Legacy servers? Are you happy with different activities every day? Are you happy with the competition on Legacy servers?

    Ive always find the most fun in games like this one is the journey to grind out from ground zero to end-game progression. New server like Unchained is going to bring you just that - the fun itself. What is legacy going to bring you? You have already got yourself close to best in slot vehicles, mounts, gliders, gear.. and what do you do with it at that point? Probably just chillin everyday and do pvp occassionally if there is enough people to contest content that no one benefits from anymore

    So the main question is do you play games to posses things (gear,mounts,gliders,houses) or you play games to have fun ?

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    4
    It's not about the frustration. It's about the fact that people abuse the system, what makes people blocked on picking the nation. If you want to play together with friends you made while being in PN, you just can't cause one person owns 50 spots, and you have to deal with it. In korean system it works, cause players are allowed to have one account, here you can own even 100 and noone will say anything about it, so even if you want to be the pirate, you cannot. Altage at its finest.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Islyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanata View Post
    Yes i hope u do fix this pirate problem on the next patch D: otherwhise people just leave the game because of no content since there will be nothing to pvp in future
    but can I have your stuff?
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

  4. #44
    Senior Member Islyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    651
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyerim View Post
    It's not about the frustration. It's about the fact that people abuse the system, what makes people blocked on picking the nation. If you want to play together with friends you made while being in PN, you just can't cause one person owns 50 spots, and you have to deal with it. In korean system it works, cause players are allowed to have one account, here you can own even 100 and noone will say anything about it, so even if you want to be the pirate, you cannot. Altage at its finest.
    That is a LIE right there. And you know what? you can bloody PAY for your spots - if you want them - but you're not getting mine. Or you can make a guild and be green pirates; most of you already were anyway AND FINALLY: the most people with alts in pirate ARE PN people so give up your OWN spots to your 'friends.' You are literally crazy if you really believe that pirate is taken up by East/West people. It's not. Some alts have spots; I have one - I am using it for my guild to get achs and that is my right.

    I pay patron on her and play her every day, and who are you to determine who is alt anyway and who not?


    For a LONG TIME PN had advantage because of your size and whalescore and for a short time, you will not have.

    Well that sucks but oh well. Adapt, overcome. You have before, you will again so why do you cry?
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Kyprosa - Haranya
    Posts
    45
    wel the pirate faction is filled by people that try to sell spots its something most people know that play the game

    also if they were all real players u would see pirates ingame sadly your lucky if u see 1 in the whole week its like a super rare pokemon now adays XD
    only caus there are like 10 real pirates and the rest just got filled up by salty people whit there alts that try to block people from going to pirate

    people just wanna play toghater and do there pvp / contest or even other stuff thats not possible in faction or even just to get some pirate titles but no one can atm caus ♥♥♥♥ty people blocking the whole pirate faction whit alts

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8
    But why if the game allows you to have a faction that you can take either nuia or harany, people have to make themselves the problem that they can't access it because it has fallen from 80 alt? please if you care about your community, solve this as soon as possible, I do not say that you have a maximum of 500 but also 150, and above all you put a limit on the gear so avoided, that the faction is captured by useless people, who not joina to do pvp but to annoy, because nuia or haranya is afraid that after they have to do a bit of pvp .... by I just laugh at the thought

  7. #47
    Member Kaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    The ONLY viable solution to this is what Unchained is suppose to bring us - NO multiboxing ( because if you are forced to log out and log in your alt its going to force you to utilize your alt's labor and purpose a lot harder then just afking 24/7 on the background). Im not saying you won't see an alt just trying to keep a spot at pirate faction, but definetely will little to none doing that so
    I don't think you get the point, you need to log in ONCE in a week to stay pirate, there is nothing more easy than this, log in, log out, takes 2min in a week to block a spot forever..
    The alts were always a thing for the potatoes on legacy, and it helped the free to play to catch up with the pay to wins. But right now we are talking about BLOCKING content with alts, completely removing the third faction from the game to people, this is more than just alt problem, it's about the content being removed for everyone.

  8. #48
    Member Kaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    I do understand some of you people's frustration about "What I have grinded for and so on.. ". But what do you play games for? Isn't it for fun and entertainment? Are you happy with the situations on Legacy servers? Are you happy with different activities every day? Are you happy with the competition on Legacy servers?

    Ive always find the most fun in games like this one is the journey to grind out from ground zero to end-game progression. New server like Unchained is going to bring you just that - the fun itself. What is legacy going to bring you? You have already got yourself close to best in slot vehicles, mounts, gliders, gear.. and what do you do with it at that point? Probably just chillin everyday and do pvp occassionally if there is enough people to contest content that no one benefits from anymore

    So the main question is do you play games to posses things (gear,mounts,gliders,houses) or you play games to have fun ?
    So you play just to gear up, that's your opinion of the game and we don't question it. But our opinion of the game is that once we're geared, we want to use that gear to PvP and not quit because we got all we wanted in therms of character achievement. We log in every day and put the PvP raids before the gear grind. That's our fun in the game and it's being removed not by devs, but by people abusing their alts.

  9. #49
    Member Kaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    32

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    I pay patron on her and play her every day, and who are you to determine who is alt anyway and who not?
    Makes no sense. If I pay my patron I can abuse exploits ? Because clearly the 100 spots means 100 players, not 20 players and their 80 alts. Plus what's the point of having a pirate alt? It has no use "but to save a spot", which bring us again to the pirate faction being blocked.

    Nuia/Haranya always have the advantage of numbers. But Nuia doesn't have the initiative on jakar.

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    yes

    yes remove the pirate alts or remove the cap before game dies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts