+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Alts blocking the pirates faction

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    That is a LIE right there. And you know what? you can bloody PAY for your spots - if you want them - but you're not getting mine. Or you can make a guild and be green pirates; most of you already were anyway AND FINALLY: the most people with alts in pirate ARE PN people so give up your OWN spots to your 'friends.' You are literally crazy if you really believe that pirate is taken up by East/West people. It's not. Some alts have spots; I have one - I am using it for my guild to get achs and that is my right.

I pay patron on her and play her every day, and who are you to determine who is alt anyway and who not?

For a LONG TIME PN had advantage because of your size and whalescore and for a short time, you will not have.

Well that sucks but oh well. Adapt, overcome. You have before, you will again so why do you cry?

Are you this stupid or are you this stupid? Because i cannot believe someone with IQ bigger than broccoli's could write something like this. Noone plays pirates. Guess why - because they cannot get a single spot. And since the penalty system is broken, being a green pirate is a waste of time. If you think you pay for patron u have right to abuse exploits and some holes in rules, then it only proves the point we stated.

And pull your head out of your ♥♥♥, it's not a hat.

remove the limits on the pirate fraction!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyerim View Post
    Are you this stupid or are you this stupid? Because i cannot believe someone with IQ bigger than broccoli's could write something like this. Noone plays pirates. Guess why - because they cannot get a single spot. And since the penalty system is broken, being a green pirate is a waste of time. If you think you pay for patron u have right to abuse exploits and some holes in rules, then it only proves the point we stated.

And pull your head out of your ♥♥♥, it's not a hat.
    Stop lying.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaka View Post
    Makes no sense. If I pay my patron I can abuse exploits ? Because clearly the 100 spots means 100 players, not 20 players and their 80 alts. Plus what's the point of having a pirate alt? It has no use "but to save a spot", which bring us again to the pirate faction being blocked.

Nuia/Haranya always have the advantage of numbers. But Nuia doesn't have the initiative on jakar.
    Shut up; I never once said I abuse anything. I have every right to have an account I actively play as a Pirate. Everything after is none of your business.

I KNOW for a fact only oner other person in my guild has a pirate character, that's 2.

IG has NONE, and most the other guilds think pirate is dirty. On JAKAR it is MAINLY PN PEOPLE whose alts are in Pirate AND it was PN people who started the selling of 'spots' there too.

Look my posts I ♥♥♥♥♥ about this way before it was cool.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Shut up; I never once said I abuse anything. I have every right to have an account I actively play as a Pirate. Everything after is none of your business.

I KNOW for a fact only oner other person in my guild has a pirate character, that's 2.

IG has NONE, and most the other guilds think pirate is dirty. On JAKAR it is MAINLY PN PEOPLE whose alts are in Pirate AND it was PN people who started the selling of 'spots' there too.

Look my posts I ♥♥♥♥♥ about this way before it was cool.
    PN are evil, PN are reason of your misery, QQ pls punish PN

If PN members had the pirate spots they would use them for their mains just to stay away from all the childish hate from nuia/haranya against them. Use your brain before spreading your hate, because the thread here is about people blocking access to pirates from PN members who want to play together

Unhappy Make Pirates great again

The pirate cap is ridiculous especially when you can abuse it with alts.Now there is no chance of getting into pirate with my friends

Removing Pirates cap will create the same problem we have had with PN so sorry but NO. If xl remove pirate cap you will have the highest gs again all in pirates controlling everything. Removing pirates cap will be as bad idea as creating player nation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6