+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] EU Maintenance - 5 PM PDT / 0:00 UTC - September 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by AweEzi View Post
    Actually no. This isnt happening to all. Theres a very large area of larders near my farm in Dewstone on Ezi. I would have noticed if a signicant amount had dissappeared...and so would all the hauler drivers that have to go around. Given that there are larders there every day of the week, I would say the risk/ problem isnt big here.
    Well, maybe you're one of the few that doesn't happen to you, but to everyone I know and see posting, it has happened, and I said 50% of their lardes and others everything.
    for you it will not be important, but for those who have invested, time, labor and materials if it is, because it is a problem that has happened since March and to date they have not solved, nor have they spoken about it

I wasnt taking about my larders. It important that XL is told when its happening and when its not if they are ever to figure out the problem. If they are misled , they may never figure it out.

Angry Surprise maintenance and players keep losing!

Actually no. This isnt happening to all. Theres a very large area of larders near my farm in Dewstone on Ezi. I would have noticed if a signicant amount had dissappeared...and so would all the hauler drivers that have to go around. Given that there are larders there every day of the week, I would say the risk/ problem isnt big here.
    Your answer seems like a total tease to the people who play, invest time and money in the game, because this is a problem of you, as the owner of the server you can review what he did and what each player planted, the players do not you have to suffer for a maintenance that you do when you want, because the official archeage discord said that the reset this week would not be done, so what do you mean by this? that you are interested in destroying classic archeage? For people to leave and pay them and buy the unchained archeage? If not, have 2 front fingers and do your job as you have to do because archeage is leaving much to be desired lately!:enojado:

Angry Surprise maintenance and players keep losing!

Quote Originally Posted by Carendash View Post
    We're sorry for the late response but the maintenance is over and the servers can be joined again.

Also the instances Golden Plains Battle / Red Dragon / Fall of Hiram are accessible again.
    Should the issue still persist for you do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for all your patience.
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    Tu respuesta parece una burla total para las personas que juegan, invierten tiempo y dinero en el juego, porque esto es un problema tuyo, como propietario del servidor puedes revisar lo que hizo y lo que cada jugador plantó, lo que hacen los jugadores no tiene que sufrir por un mantenimiento que hace cuando lo desea, porque la discordia oficial de arquería dijo que el reinicio de esta semana no se haría, entonces, ¿qué quiere decir con esto? que te interesa destruir el arqueo clásico? ¿Para que la gente se vaya y les pague y compren el arqueo desencadenado? Si no es así, ¡tenga 2 dedos delanteros y haga su trabajo como debe hacerlo porque el arqueo deja mucho que desear últimamente!:enojado:

yes some areas are less effected, from what ive seen preserved areas are more effected (50-100% lost of larders) and areas around it. But that being said it can happen in all areas only some areas more larders are going poof during maint. Take for example Gweonid forest if larders are lost its only a few at least what ive seen.
    Its very strange also that it takes so long to fix it, never seen this in all these 5+years.

Gamigo why are you not responding to all these posts complaining of no Golden Plains for 2 days and all these poor people losing their larders all the time? We deserve some attention here please!

Yep. All these people, myself included, are complaining about missing larders, and all we hear from you is crickets!!! We deserve an answer.

Dear operators!
    You know all about larder bug. It would be difficult to report the maintenace earlier? For example : 3 days earlier.

When is the next one? Tomorrow or friday or not this week?
    NUI is dead.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5