Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETED] PTS Maintenance - September 20, 2019

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Honestly, what do you care of someone decides to be a resident of PTS? It is a different way of living and playing. Some people just prefer it over the crap that goes on in retail. PTS isn't about who has the biggest credit card. PTS is a place for people who like to work for things and don't mind the quiet. It isn't for everyone. If this isn't for you, play on live. If PTS gets wiped then I am out for good. There is nothing of value on live. PTS is the only reason I have a patron account and when PTS goes then so does my patron status. I am certain there are many others who will do the same.
    omg realy we have ppl like this...instead of work they like : "Fluffy give me weapons!!" .... Fluffy more power plzz.... wtf.... PTS should be up 2 weeks before live patch and max 2 weeks after and then shut down

  2. #22
    Senior Member xCROv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Honestly, what do you care of someone decides to be a resident of PTS? It is a different way of living and playing. Some people just prefer it over the crap that goes on in retail. PTS isn't about who has the biggest credit card. PTS is a place for people who like to work for things and don't mind the quiet. It isn't for everyone. If this isn't for you, play on live. If PTS gets wiped then I am out for good. There is nothing of value on live. PTS is the only reason I have a patron account and when PTS goes then so does my patron status. I am certain there are many others who will do the same.
    And people are now having massive issues with using the PTS to test unchained because they have not wiped the server. To be honest your safe space play zone that you are not using for testing doesn't matter over players that can't use the servers. PTS needs to be wiped on the regular and mirror official servers in features and items offered.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    26
    The server is currently busy. Please try again. WTF?!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by xCROv View Post
    And people are now having massive issues with using the PTS to test unchained because they have not wiped the server. To be honest your safe space play zone that you are not using for testing doesn't matter over players that can't use the servers. PTS needs to be wiped on the regular and mirror official servers in features and items offered.
    PTS1 has nothing to do with AA Unchained Testing. It is likely having problems because a lot of resources are not dedicated to PTS. We cannot even access PTS1 at this point. So it looks like you are going to have to find something else to blame.

  5. #25
    Senior Member xCROv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    PTS1 has nothing to do with AA Unchained Testing. It is likely having problems because a lot of resources are not dedicated to PTS. We cannot even access PTS1 at this point. So it looks like you are going to have to find something else to blame.
    I assume you're just ignorant of the issue going on but it's 100% related to PTS1. Googling may help that or clicking around on the different forums. I'm hoping they take this as a sign and start regularly wiping the server. Lets try to keep this factual.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    26
    I hope you fix a problem that does not allow on the PTS. I also hope that you add at least a few new Fluffy commands.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by xCROv View Post
    I assume you're just ignorant of the issue going on but it's 100% related to PTS1. Googling may help that or clicking around on the different forums. I'm hoping they take this as a sign and start regularly wiping the server. Lets try to keep this factual.
    Since you want to be a fan of facts.... The only issue related to PTS1 was a bug in the logic that wasn't allowing people to sign in to Unchained PTS if they had 6 players on PTS1. The FACT of the problem with Unchained PTS is that PTS simply cannot handle the kind of load coming in. They could blow up PTS1 and never bring it back up and it wouldn't fix the problem Unchained is experiencing. The system just cannot handle over 3,000 players. It has zero to do with PTS1. I don't think a live server could handle that kind of load. But keep trying to blame PTS1 for non PTS1 problems.

  8. #28
    Senior Member xCROv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    376
    Quote Originally Posted by Franciscothefab View Post
    Since you want to be a fan of facts.... The only issue related to PTS1 was a bug in the logic that wasn't allowing people to sign in to Unchained PTS if they had 6 players on PTS1. The FACT of the problem with Unchained PTS is that PTS simply cannot handle the kind of load coming in. They could blow up PTS1 and never bring it back up and it wouldn't fix the problem Unchained is experiencing. The system just cannot handle over 3,000 players. It has zero to do with PTS1. I don't think a live server could handle that kind of load. But keep trying to blame PTS1 for non PTS1 problems.
    The issue is character creation on PTS1 and PTS2. I'm not going to argue with you in a maintenance thread to try and show you that though so best of luck with that.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by xCROv View Post
    The issue is character creation on PTS1 and PTS2. I'm not going to argue with you in a maintenance thread to try and show you that though so best of luck with that.
    You really don't pay attention. Personally I think you are just here trolling so I'm not going to waste anymore time with this. This is my last thought on the subject and I'm sure you will reply with a nonsense troll reply like you have so far in this conversation. If you used any sense at all you'd know PTS couldn't handle a load of 3,000 people trying to connect. Of course any PTS regular would know that. PTS performs poorly under a normal new release. It just isn't equipped for this kind of traffic. I'd go so far as to say PTS has never seen this kind of activity.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts