+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Submarine archeage unchained

Submarine archeage unchained

I will be direct there are plans so that in unchained, the submarines have some modification so that they work in pvp or at least that they serve for transport of cargo under water ?
    Hasn't there been enough complaint about how useless submarines are far from refloating?

There were promises from trion saying they were going to talk with XL about it but nothing happening.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Functionality

Quote Originally Posted by diavole View Post
    I will be direct there are plans so that in unchained, the submarines have some modification so that they work in pvp or at least that they serve for transport of cargo under water ?
    Hasn't there been enough complaint about how useless submarines are far from refloating?
    Probably not. If they wanted guerilla strikers for naval PvP, they'd buff cannons on clippers or something.

Transporting cargo underwater is broken. With ships, you only have to worry about north, south, east, west. But with submarines, you add in depth, so you can hide in 3D space. That'll be pretty much impossible to intercept. Another reason why it'd be broken for PvP too and probably why they changed it in the first place.

Probably just going to leave submarines for sunken chest and ship hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRed View Post
    There were promises from trion saying they were going to talk with XL about it but nothing happening.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...-Functionality
    Promises from who??
    Gamigo?

I would love to see subs transformed to ships (from mounts), have a one pack capacity, and have a non-negligible offensive capability with torpedoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post
    I would love to see subs transformed to ships (from mounts), have a one pack capacity, and have a non-negligible offensive capability with torpedoes.
    It never made much sense that the submarines were mounts from the beginning, so if it would be nice to see them more like ships

Quote Originally Posted by Colthoron View Post

I'd like my sub to have roast beef, turkey, mayo, lettuce and lots of bacon please.

Honestly Subs should have been the water version of the Donkey when related to packs but when they put them in place it became nothing but a joke

+ Reply to Thread