+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TENACIOUS [TG] Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature [Returning for Unchained!] [NA] [Wynn] [West] [PvX]

Talking TENACIOUS [TG] Hardcore at Heart, Casual by Nature [Returning for Unchained!] [NA] [Wynn] [West] [PvX]

Tenacious Has Returned To ArcheAge!

About us...

Tenacious is a long tenured, multi-platform gaming community of friends and like-minded gamers from around the world. We aspire to be extraordinary, to love our members as people as well as gamers, and to change the world around us. The gaming world knows our name, respects our reputation and our members wear our tag with pride and humility. We are large enough to have a server dominant and guild capped presence in multiple games, yet never so large that we forget our roots, never so large that we donít slow down and get to know our members as friends. We came for the gaming, but we stayed for the remarkable family we found.

As officers for AAU, we pledge to provide a fun, positive gaming environment for all Tenacious members. Considering the nature of AAU, we will strive to provide a casual-friendly PvX experience. Our chapter core will be very casual, with no gear or time requirements. Our only requirement is that all members uphold our charter and community standards at all times.

Our goal is to provide the best gaming experience we can for our community, and for everyone to enjoy their time in ArcheAge. Whether you wish to min/max and focus on competitive PvP, or set sail in search of treasure and naval warfare, or dedicate hours to tending your farms and running trade packsÖ We hope to encourage and support all playstyles and experience levels!

How to join...

We require only a couple things from our Tenacious Members:
    1. Read and abide by our Community Charter (linked below).
    2. Create an Intro Post to say hi and let us get to know you.
    3. Have fun gaming!

For more information, visit our website: https://www.tenaciousgamers.com/foru.../charter.6229/
    Or contact Amazoncheesecake#5067 or Cadavr3#4653 on Discord.

Check out our original 2014 Recruitment Thread from Paradigm!
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...nacious+gamers

If you're looking for a community of great people look no further than Tenacious ... I joined these guys 5 years ago for AA and never left! Since then I've enjoyed countless games with this group and I can't imagine gaming anywhere else ^_^ They're the pumpkin in my beer ♡ lol. I am excited to play this game again with some old, some new, and you too if you decide to come on over ^_^

<3 yay!! I am excited!

Korra here, let the hype train begin !!! <3

Great group of people! Iíve joined them for two games and even though Iím a member of another guild as well Iíve always been well received by TG!

We baaack!

Here's some pics from OG ArcheAge

Tart (tart#0155)
    <Tenacious> - West/Wynn

Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Kheldras View Post
    Cats sleep 16 to 18 hours per day.
    Probably why it's so easy to steal Firran packs.
    Tart (tart#0155)
    <Tenacious> - West/Wynn

I joined Tenacious a while back, and I can say the community is truly 1 of a kind. Most communities last a few games, few last years.
    Tenacious isn't "just online" or where "you're a number".
    Tenacious is truly a family, and care about one another. Be it goals in game, real life, ect... Tenacious supports one another, and that's something special.

I also joined Tenacious in ArcheAge in 2014. So many fun memories from AA and other gaming chapters.

If you are looking for a permanent home to game with great friends, look no further.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast