+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Sound bug?

Happened to me as well, kills all windows sound.
    ADDICTION
    www.addictguild.com

This has happened to me three or four times. I notice that it always seams to happen when I either get on or off my mount. It is totally random, but usually I lose sound when I do those two things.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Thank you for your detailed reports about the issue. We've submitted a report to XL!
    Thank you! Hope they get a fix for us before launch!
    Founder of the Sinners and Saints static group (est. 2005)

If you're still having problems with sound disappearing, turn the sound quality down to low. Haven't had any more problems with it since. Even though I occasionally hear the sound crumble, I don't lose sound.

all of my friends with 7.1 have the same problem, after switching to stereo problem went away
    one of them have some creative sound card and the other logitech g533

i have g533 perma switched to stereo as the 7.1 had many issues with other games
    ps: you can switch any USB 7.1 logitech to stereo by device manager > find your headphones > update driver > browse my comp > let me pick > pick USB audio device
    all of the gaming software features will still work

Sound-Options on low is helping. But one time i did get even on low this bug. But the whole night after this i get this cracks and not bug after them.
    Still I hope they fix this bug, because it's exteme annoying, especially if you have to wait in queue again to fix it...
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

Death comes for all

Still an issue.

I came back to this game now that it is relaunched without P2W and am hoping to give it a good shot this time. Sadly it seems very very buggy for a game that has been around so long. Textures disappear sometimes and the game looks like a blueprint randomly, then there is this sound issue.

I am really hopeful that this game does well with Unchained but sadly I don't see a lot of new people sticking around with all these silly little bugs. A lot of work needs to be done here. Fingers crossed that the Devs are paying attention and putting in the effort. It would be nice to see a growing community here.

Control Panel > Sound > Right click on headphones and select properties > Spatial sound > Turn it off

That is how I solved my sound issue. I was using "Dolby Atmos for Headphones" that caused issues in Archeage. Hopefully this information will help someone else.

Well that's all fine and dandy, but I have 7.1 surround fancy headphones for a reason...If I have to limit my experience to make the game work properly then that is something they need to fix.

I appreciate the idea for a fix in the mean time and will give it a shot but they still need to fix this on their end. I want to use my headphones with their full potential since this game is not the only thing playing sound on my PC at any given time.

If it helps, Mr. Devs, I am using the Logitech G933 through the Logitech Gaming Software running with DTS 7.1. Lets get someone on this! The popping has made the game entirely unstreamable for me due to not wanting to deafen my viewers and I rarely play games I can't stream.

Seems that a lot of people with Logitech are having this issue and I've never experienced it with any other games so hopefully the Devs can find a way to make their game work properly with Logitech!
    Main: Yodamoo,
    Race: Kitty Cat
    Class: Shadehunter
    Server: Kaylin
    Stream: twitch.tv/yodamoo

Use the 32 bit client, that's the only thing that worked for me. You can switch to that in the glyph launcher settings. Don't hold your breath on these guys fixing anything, you'll only set yourself up for disappointment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast