+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Black Dragon kill by <Ohana> & friends!

Black Dragon kill by <Ohana> & friends!

Last night Ohana & a few friends killed the Black Dragon on Ezi Server! Despite enemies crying we were uncontested on a dead server, it was still a memorable achievement especially throughout the day we also killed every world boss there was including Kraken, TwT & Leviathan. No mean feat even if we were mainly uncontested apart from a few reds here & there trying to disrupt us! I'm very proud to be in such an amazing guild with such an awesome Guildleader/Raid Leader in Oz! Special thanks has to go to our dedicated healers & tanks! (There should be a video soon showing it)
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...enShot2408.jpg

Killing pve bosses on a dead server uncontested lol GJ doing what any monkey can do why did it take so long EZI has had no people on the East since TheZohhan quit. You all should have killed it months ago

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBridge View Post
    Killing pve bosses on a dead server uncontested lol GJ doing what any monkey can do why did it take so long EZI has had no people on the East since TheZohhan quit. You all should have killed it months ago
    Ooh so salty, who rattled your cage! The fact that there are any number of 'dead' servers in the whole of EU & NA plus many guilds still active on Ezi who could have done it, but didn't, don't count? If I recall TheZohan also got the first Levi kill which was totally uncontested but for which he got great credit for, yet when we did it also uncontested we got nothing but salty remarks! It was after all the first BD kill in the whole of EU & NA and we were only one guild plus 2-3 'outsiders' NOT an entire faction!

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    Ooh so salty, who rattled your cage! The fact that there are any number of 'dead' servers in the whole of EU & NA plus many guilds still active on Ezi who could have done it, but didn't, don't count? If I recall TheZohan also got the first Levi kill which was totally uncontested but for which he got great credit for, yet when we did it also uncontested we got nothing but salty remarks! It was after all the first BD kill in the whole of EU & NA and we were only one guild plus 2-3 'outsiders' NOT an entire faction!
    The difference was when Zohhan did Levi Ohana was just to stupid to know or you'r so called deity Oz was not there and when Ohana killed it was after multiple failed attempts while being uncontested and yes i guess you deserve some merit for killing a boss with less mechanics than World of Warcraft classic dungeons uncontested, since you are all so skilled now in PVE I hope you come to Unchained to learn how to PVP see you in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by SandyBridge View Post
    The difference was when Zohhan did Levi Ohana was just to stupid to know or you'r so called deity Oz was not there and when Ohana killed it was after multiple failed attempts while being uncontested and yes i guess you deserve some merit for killing a boss with less mechanics than World of Warcraft classic dungeons uncontested, since you are all so skilled now in PVE I hope you come to Unchained to learn how to PVP see you in 2 weeks
    You can also just say Gratz for the kill, instead of act like a 5 year old.

Gratz on the kill Ohana, uncontested or not, you killed the Black Dragon fair and square.

Was it killed uncontested? Yes. Can we do something about it? No. Zohan killed Leviathan uncontested and everyone said congrats, why is it so hard for you to do the same?

This is a good achievement, not many who can write the same. Gratz :-), For envious noobs, concentrate on something other than jealousy
    Loveass/Mrbromance ezi
    (Viking)Skyfall/No Damage Retribution
    (Viking)"Nuia Sirothe"
    (Loveass)"TryHard--> Sirothe//Eanna"
    (Loveass)"Blue Salt Brotherhood -> Rangora"
    (Loverboy) Truva -->NEBE/Sirothe

there is a difference in killing it uncontested because the enemy dident think they could or dident know they were and killing it uncontested because there is no reds left on the server or not stopping zohhan because ohana was having a "chill" day

but yea nice to see you all back each other up from ohana as i would expect from a pve guild your connections are inspiring

Quote Originally Posted by Loveass View Post
    This is a good achievement, not many who can write the same. Gratz :-), For envious noobs, concentrate on something other than jealousy

Aah thanks How you doing? Not seen you for ages, are you gonna come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Azia View Post
    Aah thanks How you doing? Not seen you for ages, are you gonna come back?
    im Back in your guild at the moment , and was a part of killing the Dragon
    Loveass/Mrbromance ezi
    (Viking)Skyfall/No Damage Retribution
    (Viking)"Nuia Sirothe"
    (Loveass)"TryHard--> Sirothe//Eanna"
    (Loveass)"Blue Salt Brotherhood -> Rangora"
    (Loverboy) Truva -->NEBE/Sirothe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast