+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Poppy shortage [POPPYGATE2019]

  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Meer View Post
    Actually people who rush the game are usually the first to leave. This is not a MOBA.
    True

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by xCROv View Post
    Why try to fix issues that don't exist. The amount of people that are crying to have every little thing handed to them in Unchained is silly. How about enjoying the difficulty of the game and not asking for something to be changed to something so silly that it's pointless, like potatoes. The vocation is not hard to get, the plants are not hard to hide, the game is not difficult, and you dont need to rush the whole game in the first 24 hours. I promise you that if you're actually worried about POPPIES at the start of the game, you wont be the ones making it to the end of the quest line in 24 hours.
    It WILL be an issue. Poppy seeds cost 90 vocation. I know you only need 5, but with the dozens and dozens of reddit and discord posts about people actively looking for illegal poppy farms and digging them up, that could dig into much needed early resources. We only have 4 days to reach lvl 50 and get the 16x16 farm, and our gear will play a huge role in that. They should either move back the land unlock date or fix this.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Meer View Post
    Actually people who rush the game are usually the first to leave. This is not a MOBA.
    I really don't like to rush a game. I like to take my time and enjoy the progression and make it last, but Gamigo has forced the rush on us with the 4 day land window.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16
    How does the land lock rush you? It actually means you have some time to prepare before the land gets eaten up. If you get to 30 and get 30 Gilda stars you can drop your 8x8 and 2 16x16s. That will take like 2 hours in game to achieve. The land lock actually gives you time to get to 50 and get your 16x16 scarecrow too.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Erielle View Post
    It WILL be an issue. Poppy seeds cost 90 vocation. I know you only need 5, but with the dozens and dozens of reddit and discord posts about people actively looking for illegal poppy farms and digging them up, that could dig into much needed early resources. We only have 4 days to reach lvl 50 and get the 16x16 farm, and our gear will play a huge role in that. They should either move back the land unlock date or fix this.
    you can get your 16x16 farm without getting hiram gear...they are not related to each other. You can still hit lvl 55 without hiram...also not related to each other.

    also, its not gonna be "rushed". people who hit 55 day 1 are rushing..but you have 4 days...if you don't hit 55 in 4 days, thats not that you didn't rush, its that you didnt try. not to mention, you only need to "rush" lvl 50 for land...not lvl 55
    Shatter
    Tyrenos
    Fanatic

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
    How does the land lock rush you? It actually means you have some time to prepare before the land gets eaten up. If you get to 30 and get 30 Gilda stars you can drop your 8x8 and 2 16x16s. That will take like 2 hours in game to achieve. The land lock actually gives you time to get to 50 and get your 16x16 scarecrow too.
    It all depends on how much faster people can progress in AA U, and fighting for resources to make things like hereafter stones and building mats. There's going to be lines of people waiting to do the green quests! LOL, I'd like you to record yourself getting to 30 with everything you need in 2 hours much less getting to 50. Poppies take 24 hours to grow.

  7. #17
    Senior Member Panterah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    NA Aria, EU Taris
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by SixFigures View Post
    you can get your 16x16 farm without getting hiram gear...they are not related to each other. You can still hit lvl 55 without hiram...also not related to each other.

    also, its not gonna be "rushed". people who hit 55 day 1 are rushing..but you have 4 days...if you don't hit 55 in 4 days, thats not that you didn't rush, its that you didnt try. not to mention, you only need to "rush" lvl 50 for land...not lvl 55
    In order to do the the Blue Salt Cargo quest, to get the 16x16 scarecrow, you need level 55.
    I just worked on that on Legacy server.

  8. #18
    I just read on Reddit where Khrolan said they're going to fix it. I couldn't find Khrolans statement, but hopefully it's true.

  9. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    16
    Nvm

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    In order to do the the Blue Salt Cargo quest, to get the 16x16 scarecrow, you need level 55.
    I just worked on that on Legacy server.
    55 instead of 50? ok...you can still hit 55 with pre hiram though. and 4 days is still plenty of time for that and you can technically land rush with 2x 16x16 houses you just wont be able to build the farm and place that second house to get 3 properties....
    Shatter
    Tyrenos
    Fanatic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts