+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unproffesional CA's in the official Discord

Poppy Situation and Discord Discussions

CA Mocha:
    "If you're worried about poppies, contact your local carebear group and i am sure they'll hook you up"

Here is the botton line:
    If you are unable to place even a simple 8x8 for 4 days you are denying normal AA service

The main quest line decides whether you are Hiram or not

I shouldn't have to tell you to do your job, regardless of your stance on things (such examples as "illegal farming is a healthy part of the game"), this causes unnecessary frustrations and anger and a bogus priortization for a good portion of the playerbase, as well as allowing try hards to get great gold profits for the 1st week off of something that should be self accessible to all of the playerbase.

Either mail people the mats required or allow 8x8's to be placeable immediately, this is a 34h growth time plant, I shouldn't have to say anything about what complications can occur.

WTS poppies to whiners who are too scared to plant some. 2g each.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    WTS poppies to whiners who are too scared to plant some. 2g each.
    "For unforseen reasons I am unable to log on at when the plant finishes"
    "Oh nevermind, I'll plant another one and wait another 34 hours...and i'll also consider buying 1 poppy for 50 gold!"
    "Oh, I found this interesting, apparently the plants I put down were uprooted by Alts!"

Maybe, oh i dunno, plant then somewhere they wont be found.

Like literally everyones though on illegal farms = "lets climb this mountain nobody is going to look here" weeeelll guess what everyone looks there...

Considering the complete and utter garbage that the CAs and CMs have to put up with on a daily basis, I'm completely okay with them making off the cuff remarks every now and then to particularly whiny players.

As far as the whole poppy thing: It's a sandbox game, find a sandbox solution to your problem and stop demanding that everything be handed to you on a silver platter.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

The issue has already been acknowledged by the staff and the CA and even Khrolan himself are just having a bit of fun with the concept because they can't tell you much more atm. They can't instantly fix it and they can't instantly tell you their plan to fix it. All the CA are amazing and fun people. Relax and enjoy yourself too!

♡ Yoruki's Channel ♡
    ~ Housing ~ Builds ~ Showcases ~ Previews ~

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    The issue has already been acknowledged by the staff and the CA and even Khrolan himself are just having a bit of fun with the concept because they can't tell you much more atm. They can't instantly fix it and they can't instantly tell you their plan to fix it. All the CA are amazing and fun people. Relax and enjoy yourself too!
    Yes it ends up being so much fun when:

- People have booked holidays....and then they post pone the release date
    - When CA's are telling others what is right and wrong and then silencing (removing messages/banning) a different opinion, their opinion mind you would result in like roughly 50% or more of the population not being able lvl up their Hiram until land has been available for 17hrs+ (4+ days from the launch!).

Khrolans posts are fun but saying what certain CA's have said and removing posts and banning certain individuals is completely uncalled for!

I'm grateful to Carendash btw for doing his job and sorting this mess out today! I did want to delete the thread before posts were made but was unable to.

Archeage still have CM ? like for real? from what i see here, 0 Answer since days ..so... Oh Yeah, on Unchained Discord.
    Amazing Job indeed totally ignoring a large amount of Topics/subject on their official forum.
    Last Post from a cm? today to tell us Media Pts aka the Streamer Server, here to "hype", not to test (exept some, really invest in it) was down for maint.
    During this time, No comment about compensation, nothing about all the topic on Unchained either.

So, "Unproffesional" cause they are joking with poppy, oh god, did you know/remember Khrolan launch "social savvy" to answer the balance problem present for years x)
    Some are not ready about how they will treat players in some months...but Yeah... not surprise by this kind of "answer".

I could see the point if some players could place scarecrows and some could not.

But everyone has to deal with startup issues equally. No one is being treated unfairly when everyone has the same restrictions. We all just have to deal with them and decide what options are best for our particular situation.

IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead42 View Post
    Considering the complete and utter garbage that the CAs and CMs have to put up with on a daily basis, I'm completely okay with them making off the cuff remarks every now and then to particularly whiny players.

As far as the whole poppy thing: It's a sandbox game, find a sandbox solution to your problem and stop demanding that everything be handed to you on a silver platter.
    While normally i'd agree with you. The primary feature that would be utilized to obtain them is disabled until days after release. Its just a simple oversight with likely a simple temporary solution. That's the purpose of the tests, to find things like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast