+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few vocation shop items have huge silver vendor value for how much vocation they cost

A few vocation shop items have huge silver vendor value for how much vocation they cost

From what I can see:

the radiant archeum sapling and regrade braziers are only 200 vocation badges each but vendor for 50s, i know this might not be a huge deal but they seem massively out of proportion to other vocation item.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arin View Post
    From what I can see:

the radiant archeum sapling and regrade braziers are only 200 vocation badges each but vendor for 50s, i know this might not be a huge deal but they seem massively out of proportion to other vocation item.

thanks
    Vocation on live servers goes for much more than that, and vocation there has nearly no value. Vocation for the first month or so in AAU should be in very high demand as no one can make bundles, and pens, and no one has raised thatched where the animals never die and everyone needs mats for things to get gold, like trade pack mats.

This would only ever be an issue if the value of vocation dropped to an insanely low point but then even things lime axle grease and royal seeds get too cheap so people would just run make larders more because those packs would get cheap and fast delivery is cheaper too... So it will have to balance out somewhere.

Anyway, I don't think people would abuse this much since the value they can get from selling other things to other people will be a good deal higher. Maybe it's useful to know in case you are short a few gold on something but otherwise just listing stuff on the AH will get you more gold in tbe long run.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

+ Reply to Thread