+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Please Have A Serious Think About Inventory Space

  1. #61
    Senior Member DragonAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Bayern
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBodies Unchained View Post
    Gamigo, I hope you see this person's logic makes no sense, and ignore them.

    They've been spamming this everywhere there's discussion about expansion scroll pricing.
    The only one who is spamming everywhere in the forum that they should reduce the coin price by 80% is you!
    Your opionion is not more value than mine so be already quiet you little troll!
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

    Death comes for all

  2. #62
    Senior Member Brannoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by AllBodies Unchained View Post
    Gamigo, I hope you see this person's logic makes no sense, and ignore them.

    They've been spamming this everywhere there's discussion about expansion scroll pricing.
    +1

    Insane troll sounds
    Escudo - Abolisher
    Oasis East Guild on Wynn

  3. #63
    Senior Member DragonAlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Bayern
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    +1

    Insane troll sounds
    So everyone who has a different opinion is a troll? WTF, are we back in a dictatorship? North-Corea sends it's greetings <.<

    YOU ARE NOT GOD. Your damn wort is not law!
    There are other players with other opinions, accept that or you are the real trolls!!!
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

    Death comes for all

  4. #64
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonAlex View Post
    And again I'm still against lowering the Coin-price for them. Because now we got 100 Diligence coins with our packs and when you lower the price we only have maybe 40 Diligence coins left, so our packs are less worth...

    Sell upgrades for ingame-gold --> ok
    Give them for Questsrewards --> ok

    But if you don't give us more than just 2 scrolls with packs than don't lower the damn price for it.

    This are the only items wich are rly something worth in the packs. All other things you can't rly use. There is just a gilder-skin and no actual glider!
    Getting diligence coin items with packs is wrong anyway. Thats basically pay2win since items like labor pots can be had from the same dilligence coins. Also, complaining about a price lowering because you already have something is stupid, any discount ever would be a problem with arguments like that.

    Expansion scrolls should be either taken out of the diligence shop altogether, or lowered in price. Other means to get them would be nice too.

  5. #65
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    3
    This would be a good opportunity to create a gold sink for the economy by making them purchasable with gold.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Cicaeda View Post
    This would be a good opportunity to create a gold sink for the economy by making them purchasable with gold.
    Indeed.

    Making scrolls purchasable at the General Merchant allows them another inflation-control measure.

    If they set the price at 20g per (just as an example), they'd eventually remove 400g per player from the server. And every little helps, with inflation.

  7. #67
    So, anything else about this issue? Do they give us some ideas in what way they are thinking to resolve it?

  8. #68
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    10
    I'd propose to add expansion scrolls to level achievements and to the general vendor for gold.

    Imagine granting one expansion scroll every 5 levels, including ancestral levels. Players that put in the effort to level up quickly are rewarded for it by not having to buy them and Players that choose a more life skill oriented approach can buy them with the fruits of their labor aka gold for maybe 20g.

    - One scroll ever 5 levels will give you enough to fully expand your inventory at level 50, which is about the time people will start farming for hiram and need the extra space.
    - Hitting ancestral level 45 will theoretically give you enough scrolls to expand your warehouse as well but before that, even the leveling players will have bought the remaining necessary scrolls for gold. Meaning they can sell the now useless rewards to the auction house, driving down the price and rewarding players that choose to be patient.

    Of course other ways to distribute them, for example diligence, are also possible, but I think this might be the best approach. The reason is that inventory space is a QOL thing that everyone wants, and is frustrating if it has to be done by giving up something else. The approach above gives more control to the players and lets economics do its thing.

    Edit:
    This version is also compatible with putting bound versions of the scroll on the cash shop, since you can get all you need without paying a single dime.
    A note here should be to never offer the same item for a limited resource like diligence coins, and for credits. That will always spark controversy about people that pay not having to make a trade off.
    You've got this shiny new currency, but there is no need to use it for everything. The simple answer is almost always the best one.

  9. #69
    I do agree that something must be done for the Expansion scrolls.

    I mean let's be honest... The only reason those scrolls exist is because of the F2P/P2W version of the game.. They motivated people to p2w through those scrolls while enforcing f2p players to feed the P2W players - BECAUSE Inventory space is really IMPORTANT.

    Since we are aiming for a Buy-to-Play version of the game with no F2P and no P2W --- Why do Expansion scrolls even exist ??!?!?

  10. #70
    Senior Member Zuesprime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    212
    When Fluffy appeared on the PTS the first thing I did was put the code in for expansion scrolls. Why you say? Because it was frustrating to no end constantly managing my inventory because my bags and warehouse were so pathetically small with no way to increase them. Hell put them bound on the credit shop anything is better than what I experienced the 1st while there.

    Best option in my opinion would be to unlock 20 slots on inventory/warehouse every 10 levels gained with the rest unlocked once you hit Ancestral 1. But I'll take the ability to buy them over having to play inventory manager 2019.
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/Kadum/Wynn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts