+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pay 2 Win or Play 2 Win?

Quote Originally Posted by Minori View Post
    Snip
    Then you thought wrongly.

They have been discussions within the Legacy servers, on Discord.... and more by people who have tried to argue that "casual" players playing fewer hours (overall) than others shouldn't be disadvantaged by AA:U. It is in response to them that the OP was addressed.

ehh this reminds me old the school lineage2 when you seat 20h every day just to level up.
    Time is 1 of the most important and painful aspects of MMORPG. someone can play 5h someone can play 20h. it's up to you. limit someone only because of others who can't play the same time as he is ridiculous and stupid.

I think the system is more then enough - but people are people they will always find something ♥♥♥♥♥ing about.... its the truth...
    People dont understand that you can catch up at some point - but it shouldnt be just instant - players playing for longer should be always rewarded

Yeah, ridiculous. Now people notice that no p2w actually means they need to play to progress (which was the main reason to speak against p2w btw). When itīs about the paid premium archepass, fine, but people actually want the hiram daily gate removed too. they are not treating this like an mmo rpg any longer or are just trolling, dunno.

Being penalised for taking a day out of a game is really bad game design. Being behined is fine but being unable to actually obtain something that is available to others is straight up unfair design. I get it I wont be able to play as much as most people on a regular basis but the days I do get to sit down for a chunk I should be able to catch up and complete my pass. I do however feel that the pass should not be busrted through on day 1 of the pass release but if that's the compromise I'd be happy that I'd eventually be able to have the opportunity to get to where everyone else is eventually. It's all about being stripped of that opportunity because you took a day off.

Quote Originally Posted by ahky View Post
    Being penalised for taking a day out of a game is really bad game design. Being behined is fine but being unable to actually obtain something that is available to others is straight up unfair design. I get it I wont be able to play as much as most people on a regular basis but the days I do get to sit down for a chunk I should be able to catch up and complete my pass. I do however feel that the pass should not be busrted through on day 1 of the pass release but if that's the compromise I'd be happy that I'd eventually be able to have the opportunity to get to where everyone else is eventually. It's all about being stripped of that opportunity because you took a day off.

its not bad design. you have same situation on legacy with daily calendar.

I'm not up to date with legacy but you know.... it's not working very well there is it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2