+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brand new player coming to the game for Unchained, class help

Brand new player coming to the game for Unchained, class help

Hi,

I have no knowledge about this game aside from a VERY basic understanding of the class system which is: pick 3 trees, see you have 36 possible skills to take (18 max), get very overwhelmed, cry. I'm going to be playing with my guild and I don't want to build something completely useless. Can anyone help?

I recommend watching Archeage 101, Archeage Unchained 101 guides, you can google and/or find on youtube.

Yeah I did, they seemed to presume you've played the game before. I watched the one about classes in detail and was barely any the wiser, he said he was going to make a follow up vid with examples of good builds and why they're good but it seems he never did. At the very least I couldn't find it.

Yeah and with that I put this build together (just skills no gear) but I have no idea if it will be good/bad. What do you think? https://archeagecalculator.com/?a=i4535002&b=10

To be honest, if youre brand new to archeage, i would go for something like darkrunner( battlerage+auramancy+shadowplay), executioner( battlerage+occultism+shadowplay).
    Bear in mind, that one can swap classes later on, so go with easy one to get the feel of the gameplay, after that you can experiment with skilltrees to find one that suits you best.

Are those builds good in guild vs guild situations?

Yes, both are good in any situation, grinding, 1vs1, and guild vs guild, but for latter I would talk to your leader, because he/she needs to know what you class you want to play ( guild member class balance is very important)

Okay I'll look at making a darkrunner build that hopefully won't suck the big one thanks

You're welcome

+ Reply to Thread