+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OOF 3000 player queue on AAU PTS.

OOF 3000 player queue on AAU PTS.

and thats just the pre order players :| and players who actually jump on pts that dosn't count the casuals who dont touch pts or the people who were worried about AAU and haven't preordered and are watching to see what AAU is like before they buy a copy.

Dead game
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

The first 2-3 days of testing will focus around load balancing with an active population cap in place, but the server will be available for constant play.
    This might be the part of the test to see how many players are willing to play, and how many servers devs must prepare for launch. Chill out its just PTS ...
    | Suniko | REBELION Guild Leader |

TOP 6 Spiritmaster of AION Israphel
    TOP 3 Spiritmaster of AION Barus

Quote Originally Posted by Snerdles View Post
    Dead game
    yep.. the thousaands of people in front of me are ghosts of Archeage Past. LOL :> cant wait to get on the pts

HYPE

Look at it this way..... THOUSANDS have bought the game pre-launch. Also why there will be 3 servers at launch and not just 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Allyanna View Post
    Look at it this way..... THOUSANDS have bought the game pre-launch. Also why there will be 3 servers at launch and not just 1.
    also all of NA and EU on pts

I was in an endless queue from the time I got home from work. Then they took the server down and I managed to get in when they brought it back up.

I have to say, a lot has changed with character progression from current version to 6.0. I really like the direction they're going with things. They removed a LOT of the random quests you get as you go through the story line. Progression is a lot less involved.

does it state somewhere players without a founder pack for AAU can't logg to PTS1?
    Thought PTS1 would also be open for legacy players?

Don't log in to this stupid server! After the splash screen, the following message appears: The server is currently busy. Please try again. What the heck?!

Quote Originally Posted by Dedyda View Post
    does it state somewhere players without a founder pack for AAU can't logg to PTS1?
    Thought PTS1 would also be open for legacy players?
    I dont know if they've officially stated it but my LEgacy patron account without a founder pack cant even get to server select, while my unchained account can. So basically only people who are also patron AND have preordered founders can get on PTS1 right now.

+ Reply to Thread