+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No available character slot for PTS2

Quote Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
    You ever done stuff on PTS before? Could be showing a character on Legacy, thereby taking up the slot.

I had two charcters on pts2 but i deleted one so I could start a new one and the slot is gone now, but its showing that I have 2 characters

Quote Originally Posted by Tokon View Post
    I had two charcters on pts2 but i deleted one so I could start a new one and the slot is gone now, but its showing that I have 2 characters
    Oh. Probably standard timer. Deleting a character in this game standardly does not happen immediately. There is a 24 hour cool down before it is officially 'gone' and the slot opened up again.

No character slot avaliable on pts2

My friend was going to make a character on pts2 but the game kicked him when he pressed create. Now the game says there is a character on that server but when you enter the character selection screen all slots say it is unavailable.

Same has happened to me. No matter how many times I relog, this is what I see.

Same here.

same here :/ guess im not gonna play until the 15th

EDIT: Nope, it seems at least this they fixed. Now I can't login to PTS2 from accounts without Unchained.

Well... since this doesn't work, I'll post here another (maybe unintended) bug: it seems you can join PTS2 with any Archeage account.
    Remember that "able to play in early PTS" bonus when buying unchained founder's packs? I guess it was really not a bonus, since anyone can do that.

Same problem too, character slot unavailable

Character slot unavailable in PST2

Problem with Character slot unavailable in PST2.

Exclamation Only i can't create charecter in PTS2?

WTH GUYS??? any one know what to do?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast