+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: No available character slot for PTS2

Quote Originally Posted by Tokon View Post
    Hello, I still only have one character on pst2 with no other character slots available, on the server selection screen it says i have 2 on pst2 which i dont. I would like to be able to create another toon on pst2 for testing but i cant and the free slot scrolls in the marketplace are not open slots on pst2 there opening slots on pst1. please forward this so I can get to play a second toon on pst2.
    Yeah, this issue here persists.

no this is an issue i am having as well. It shows I have 1 char but char selection shows me locked out of character selection totally, the whole char selection process is hosed. I would suggest if you want to continue to test on PTS2, do not delete any characters, otherwise you will be locked out of game totally. Hopefully this will be addressed "soon".

The only other option to to refund account and buy another on different account. I am sure they don't want everyone using this approach :P

That's actually a great idea. Do you know how can I ask for a refund?
    Is it via the ticket system?

Because I opened a ticket about this issue 24 hours ago and got no answer so far... so, maybe refunding is faster?

UP

same think here

Character slot unavailable still a problem until today

They answered my ticket!

Yuuki (Trion Worlds)

Oct 7, 15:39 CEST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused, and we can understand how frustrating it would be to be unable to participate on the public test server (PTS). At this time we do not offer support for the PTS and the server will very often be offline or inaccessible. To check availability of the server or report issues, please check out the PTS forums:

ArcheAge - http://forums.archeagegame.com/forum...ic-Test-Server

Please keep in mind that costumer support is unable to provide any assistance regarding the PTS. Good luck and thank you very much for participating on our public test server.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support and for playing ArcheAge!

Sincerely,
    Yuuki
    The best part in my opinion is the "Thank you for your continued support and for playing ArcheAge". I guess they didn't understand that my issue is that I can't play.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4