+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: So How Long will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Yagami30 View Post
    Hey anyone please help me out!
    I pre-ordered the game (first pre-order in my life, you can imagine why I did not trust any team in gaming industry) and NOTHING at all in my glyph client. No Archeage: Unchained game or install, nor an update for glyph client. How can I download the game? What is this seriously? Also if I login to glyph on website and choose Archeage: Unchained my credits are 0 and giving me the list of all founders pack for purchase (I purchased silver btw) When I go to account tab-->transaction history, the transaction is there, go back to the games tab and going back to Archeage Unchained, and voila, the credits are there again. What is this? Also, where is the game? Where, and how can I download it and join to the PTS? Please any admin, anyone, check this issue and check my account, because I'm going to be quite pissed off.
    ok on Glyph, select "Store" from the clickable tabs at the top.

After a few seconds the "Store" page will open up in whichever "default" web browser you usually use.

Now here is the thing, if you look at the top left corner of the page, underneath where the red Glyph logo is, it should say "logged in as (your username/account name)..".

If it doesn't then log in with your account which has your "unchained" Silver pack transaction on it.

It should now say "logged in as (your account/username)..."

Now when you click on the archeage Unchained game icon underneath you will see that it no longer shows you the "silver founders pack" that you already own.

As the previous reply also mentions this is only the PTS (Player Test Server) today, and not the actual Unchained game on a live server.

The server today is only for testing, and will by the "nature" of testing, have server Queues, and other unpleasant, but necessary evils that need to be implimented unfortunately, but if you want a "sneaky peak" through the telescope of the PTS then we will have to be patient and endure.

It's a dirty job...................but somebody has do it :P

Five and a half hours in Queue.... just to be disconnected without even getting in, and now I get back in queue at 3245

What a load of BS

Quote Originally Posted by anitabeer View Post
    Five and a half hours in Queue.... just to be disconnected without even getting in, and now I get back in queue at 3245

What a load of BS
    Same here. Five hours to drop from 2500 to 1000, only to get kicked from the queue. Now at 3200.
    Just realized that PTS1 is now also up, disconnect was probably related to that. Lovely job, Trinigo.

This does not bode well for the live release. Will stock up on valerian tea.
    "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."

Oscar Wilde on ArcheAge

i take like 1h-40m to enter into the server and someone take my name exe. ♥♥♥♥ you :C <3
    Nickname: eXe
    Server: Hanure
    eX Guild: Ayahuasca
    ~

Uhhum...I've done it (thx for the HELP). Now I wanted to try, launching it and after "Cryengine" loading logo it shutting down to desktop without any error message or anything. NEVER in my life had a problem with games/installations, my system is always on top etc. Ridiculous, this whole thing. Any fix for this? Any update on this? What the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Yagami30 View Post
    Uhhum...I've done it (thx for the HELP). Now I wanted to try, launching it and after "Cryengine" loading logo it shutting down to desktop without any error message or anything. NEVER in my life had a problem with games/installations, my system is always on top etc. Ridiculous, this whole thing. Any fix for this? Any update on this? What the hell is this?
    xD hilarious people Here, you buy the Game Go in a pts and expect everything is fine, even tho they Said there will be a Player Cap.... Get your stuff together and chill xD Just wait until IT runs fine,at least thats what i do plus i Play Other Games in the meantime. And the Game shut down after Intro Thing, ist because the Servers are down ATM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzler View Post
    xD hilarious people Here, you buy the Game Go in a pts and expect everything is fine, even tho they Said there will be a Player Cap.... Get your stuff together and chill xD Just wait until IT runs fine,at least thats what i do plus i Play Other Games in the meantime. And the Game shut down after Intro Thing, ist because the Servers are down ATM.
    Your response has zero to do with the post you are quoting. Crashes are not server caps. It matters not what the server cap is if players get in and then crash immediately. Feel free to link us to the official announcement where they are collecting data on what hardware crashes immediately after the intro video and that code changes are being implemented before launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychasthenia View Post
    Your response has zero to do with the post you are quoting. Crashes are not server caps. It matters not what the server cap is if players get in and then crash immediately. Feel free to link us to the official announcement where they are collecting data on what hardware crashes immediately after the intro video and that code changes are being implemented before launch.
    While it might have been stated differently, actually the poster above you was answering correctly. It isn't crashing. The game client was closing after the splash screens because the server was/is offline. Prior to 12Mid PDT I was getting 'Server busy' errors. Right after 12Mid the client started closing after splash screens. Then I came here to see that they had taken the PTS offline for 8 hours.

With any luck it will be back up in 50 mins or so as planned. Right now they (thankfully) have disabled the 'Play' option when you bring up the Glyph launcher and choose the PTS. Earlier this was not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Betray View Post
    Just curious.. You are aware this is PTS right?
    Archeage - a place where the PTS leads to PTSD.

Well this will be gettin funny on saturday when the same happens with the name reg server . They knew the exact number of players that might try to login in their server and they still mess up. No issue with the technical problems, thats what a test is for. Sadly you can't test anything on a testserver you can't connect to . If this inability to get things done isn't getting better I take it as a sign of the universe refund and play something else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast