+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Login failed : The Server is Currently Busy. Please try again.

Again. This is only the Test Server. The Live Servers ( 3 per Region) will likely have much better performance.

Any word on why it keeps saying "The Gods have disconnected you" when I simply select a server and click connect???

I understand it is the test server. But, why are others able to play or queue? I literally get the message "The Gods have disconnected you" every time I get to the server select screen. Is this fixable????

I've been getting that, too....as well as The Server is Busy. Or the Gods have disconnected....or whatever message the game decides to provide.

I am also not able to log in due to this issue.

Yes, this is a test server for gathering feedback.
    Not being able to log into the game seems like valuable feedback when we're less than 2 weeks from launch.

cannot log in

I bout the 25 dollar pack for unchained i have tried all day to get onto the test server cannot get in says busy or check internet I can log onto the other servers easy and was having no truoble yesterday today got in once for like 5 minuts

Hi to all!, I solved the problem in Archeage Unchained "The server is busy" deleting the cache folder inside X:\Documents\ArcheAge\USER\shaders\

I hope help you all and sorry for my bad english, see you ingame.

EDIT: Nope, again, idk if i coincide with the enter when I delete that folder Hahahah...

Game freezes when I get in.

Just wanted to say that whenever I get in to the game, I can se my character in the starting area and hear ambient sound but the game freezes and crashes almost emmediately.
    The cut scene seems to work but not the actual game.
    Other than that I also get the "server busy" , "Gods disconnect" and "duplicate login" errors.

Hey there is an easy fix for this problem!
    Just don't play that ♥♥♥♥.

Exclamation Login errors after last maintenance

Attempted to login and made it to the server select. After selecting PTS2 and clicking connect, there is a 2-3 minute delay before the error of disconnection. After restarting the client, the second error received is the duplicate login error. The third attempt is the disconnection error after the Trion logo.

The server's status says queue, but the queue countdown window doesn't show, or any indicator before the disconnection error.

The fouth attempt displays the servers are busy error after the Trion logo. Hope this feedback helps.

October_4_login_issues.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast