+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update: PTS accessibility

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

Update: PTS accessibility

Hey everyone,

There is currently an issue preventing players without founder packs from being able to access the PTS.
    The team is working on resolving this issue.

We'll update you as soon as there is information to be spread.

~The ArcheAge Team

Well I bought two of them and get in que and then am dropped and I am plenty sick of it.

I have a founder pack and i cant login at all.....

It seems like a lot of that is going on today.
    Mountain? Hell, it looked flat on the map.

I also have bought the Chainbreaker founder pack and can't even get into the queue. I keep getting the "Server is busy. Please try again later." I have a transaction number that shows complete but also don't have any coins in my account for the store so I feel like something went awry. Submitted a ticket because I feel quite confident my personal issue won't be resolved without one which means I don't get to touch the game today, unfortunately.

Much sad.

Yesterday, day 1, I had problems with easy cheat and got 'untrusted file'- error, although more games I play use easy cheat and I never had any problems. After I fixed that I got 'the server is too busy', followed by the game crashing at start-up/intro just before the server selection. Next message was the maintenance message (more info on web-site and forum while there is no information to be found).

Started this morning with new energy and hope but all it brought me till now is again a crashing game during the intro.

I hope you guys are getting tons of data from this test so these log-in problems will not happen on the 'live' versions.

I have the $80 pack, I everytime I try to log on I get an error message "Login Failed. Severs are busy" would be nice to have access

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by oreocookie View Post
    I have the $80 pack, I everytime I try to log on I get an error message "Login Failed. Severs are busy" would be nice to have access
    Same here

I no longer make it to a que. I get through the splash screens ( 3 of them) then black and after a moment it goes back to log in screen for glyph I have repeated this more than once today. I am not even getting a message that the server is busy and I bought the archeum and gold pack and I am using that account to try to log in. I dont think things have improved I at least could get to the 2500+ que yesterday. Then sit there until it says I had been disconnected.

It really is a pity. Here the Glyph launcher doesn't even update PTS. The way is to go meditate to try to practice patience. I just hope that on the big day of release the servers will support the number of players without generating an infinite queue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast