+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Update: PTS accessibility

I honestly didn't think they could have worst communication than trion, but they've done it. They don't address these issues now it won't change at launch. SSDD

I have a founder pack and I canot login!

I bought the founder pack and cant login in the pts....2 days trying and cant login! "the game is unavaible right now" LOL

Just a preview of release days

looks to me going back in time to 2014 .
    not sure anymore how we all gonna log in into game on time to choose serwers that we like to play

good bye!

I do not understand a company that does not communicate with it's patrons. If you are going to do long shut downs with no warning you need to change a few things so it does not hurt the customers.

Freeze Taxes- if that is not feasible, then make all decor returned via mail if a building is demolished. While it will stink to rebuild all the housing, at least all the decor will be in the mail.

We pay to play this game. I'm not sure about other people, but I'm tired of losing what I pay for whether in live with server mergers or PTS with unannounced prolonged shut downs.

I'm tired of trying to log in after a long day of work to find the game is down or broken. I can't remember the last time I logged into this game and it worked right!!!! It was years ago!

I'm tired of bad customer service, bad communication and just bad management of what was an amazing game. It makes me very sad to write this, but I'm pretty sure all my housing is gone on pts, along with it all the event decor and labor sleep decor and stuff that is irreplaceable because of a 3 week + shut down. That is the final straw.

So, goodbye my fellow Nuians!!!! I enjoyed meeting you and exploring this lovely world. May we meet again in some new game one day!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Delaina View Post
    I no longer make it to a que. I get through the splash screens ( 3 of them) then black and after a moment it goes back to log in screen for glyph I have repeated this more than once today. I am not even getting a message that the server is busy and I bought the archeum and gold pack and I am using that account to try to log in. I dont think things have improved I at least could get to the 2500+ que yesterday. Then sit there until it says I had been disconnected.

same problem here

I got 80$ pack, and i have been trying to log in for so many hours. Always "Servers is busy", "Server connection lost", "Gods have disconnected you" or "Duplicate log in. Verify login informations.".

I'v reached in once after i made character, got level 2 and then game just crashed.

We got "gods disconnected you, noob", than "server is busy", than "duplicate login", than "server connection lost". I am glad to help you in testing Gamigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarindvia View Post
    I do not understand a company that does not communicate with it's patrons. If you are going to do long shut downs with no warning you need to change a few things so it does not hurt the customers.

Freeze Taxes- if that is not feasible, then make all decor returned via mail if a building is demolished. While it will stink to rebuild all the housing, at least all the decor will be in the mail.

We pay to play this game. I'm not sure about other people, but I'm tired of losing what I pay for whether in live with server mergers or PTS with unannounced prolonged shut downs.

I'm tired of trying to log in after a long day of work to find the game is down or broken. I can't remember the last time I logged into this game and it worked right!!!! It was years ago!

I'm tired of bad customer service, bad communication and just bad management of what was an amazing game. It makes me very sad to write this, but I'm pretty sure all my housing is gone on pts, along with it all the event decor and labor sleep decor and stuff that is irreplaceable because of a 3 week + shut down. That is the final straw.

So, goodbye my fellow Nuians!!!! I enjoyed meeting you and exploring this lovely world. May we meet again in some new game one day!!!!
    If you read the first post in this thread you absolute mong ... this game is better off without people like you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast