+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadows Revealed: Patch Note Feedback

@Isyln and @Desiac

You go totally offtopic here...so please keep this Topic clean. This here is the Shadows Revealed: Patch Note Feedback Topic and not some of the many "How mean! A MMO changes after years and makes progress into smooth Gameplay-we hate it already!!!" Topics out there.

What i love about the New Crime System Changes is that the Prisoners can only use Local Chat
    prevents much Drama in Nation Chat after getting send to Jail
    ArcheAge Unchained should be renamed into: AlphaStage Age and the incompetent Publishers

Quote Originally Posted by Irrstern View Post

What i love about the New Crime System Changes is that the Prisoners can only use Local Chat
    Thats the one part i dont like . How can you recruite ppl to play socker with you, if you cant write in nation chat...

If there is no Hero online to be selected as a factionís Commander, the respective faction will automatically lose the siege, no matter if they are defending or attacking a territory.
    You joking, entire faction of 100s of peeps can loose because of 1-3 peeps missing ?
    Guess you need the lesson so its matter of time and you take this back soon enough.

Also this raid limitation on who is to participate. It kills its purpose to create 'large-scale combat" which a
    castle siege should be. There was hope this castle changes would make Archeage more intresting in regards to 'large-scale war' experience but these changes is nothing but a baby step towerds a real experience that even indipendent studios can offer. (once i was in a epic castle Siege of approx 4000 vs 4000 in a MMO build by unknown developers).
    Why cant it be possible in AA ?

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    Wow! It just hit me like a tree branch let go to the face! The legacy servers are becoming pay to play too. I mean I'm beginning to think the high apex prices just might be backed by Gamigo and/or XL. If you can't raise the gold for the apex, then if you have any real life money, you are forced to buy apex (btw its cheaper to buy credits....more credits for your buck). And this weeds out us lower income folks, because we can't afford it. I pay real life money for one patron account. I have three other patron accounts that I scramble for apex for. If I could afford to pay for patron on those accounts, then I would. The stress of raising the gold and not having the gold to buy extras like costumes and other things would be a thing of the past. If I'm wrong, I apologize. Then also, please fix the apex issue. The labor limits are a bad idea too. There isn't enough labor as it is.

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmelas View Post
    You joking, entire faction of 100s of peeps can loose because of 1-3 peeps missing ?
    Guess you need the lesson so its matter of time and you take this back soon enough.

Also this raid limitation on who is to participate. It kills its purpose to create 'large-scale combat" which a
    castle siege should be. There was hope this castle changes would make Archeage more intresting in regards to 'large-scale war' experience but these changes is nothing but a baby step towerds a real experience that even indipendent studios can offer. (once i was in a epic castle Siege of approx 4000 vs 4000 in a MMO build by unknown developers).
    Why cant it be possible in AA ?
    It might simply be a server thing and the challenges that go with mass players arriving at once. In the past, we have had issues logging in after merges because there are so many logging in at once. Another issue are the different providers for the players. Presently, I'm on DSL (omg its terrible. Especially since I used to be on a super fast cable network) For example, I see I lag the most in Austera and large housing areas. In both places I do this slow motion Bay Watch run lol but I think its mostly because there are so many other players in the area. Having such a large scale siege would cause a lot of people to dc or simply not be able to move.

Quote Originally Posted by Peonni View Post
    It might simply be a server thing and the challenges that go with mass players arriving at once. In the past, we have had issues logging in after merges because there are so many logging in at once. Another issue are the different providers for the players. Presently, I'm on DSL (omg its terrible. Especially since I used to be on a super fast cable network) For example, I see I lag the most in Austera and large housing areas. In both places I do this slow motion Bay Watch run lol but I think its mostly because there are so many other players in the area. Having such a large scale siege would cause a lot of people to dc or simply not be able to move.
    Sure i understand this and it doesn't need to be 4000 vs 4000 but 50 vs 50 handpicked by leaders (and a lot of bias ofcourse) doesn't sound like the 'Epic large scale battle' we would like to be part of it.

How about limiting housing/building to one per account per faction. Otherwise, how about increasing the number of housing zones, make the areas grid like (where you can only place in plots) or raise the over all cost to where it would be hardly feasible for someone to own more than one property.

My Feedback to the Jail System

i dont know if its currently bugged but after i got sentenced for 1 Player Kill and 4 Bully Attacks (just hit and left it be)
    to 63 Minutes Prison Time (70 Crime Points)

I was out after 5 Minutes just Shoveling once....wich removed some Labor and teleported me out of Prison with no negative stuff...
    there is right now zero need to "escape" it if you have enough Labor
    ArcheAge Unchained should be renamed into: AlphaStage Age and the incompetent Publishers

Can we get some info about when you will shut down the Legacy server, to make ready for the patch ?
    Best regards
    Odorf

@Isyln and @Desiac

You go totally offtopic here...so please keep this Topic clean. This here is the Shadows Revealed: Patch Note Feedback Topic and not some of the many "How mean! A MMO changes after years and makes progress into smooth Gameplay-we hate it already!!!" Topics out there.
    Are you my Mother? Since she's dead you are either channelling her spirit, which I doubt because she wouldn't boss me around like this, or you aren't, then you darn well shouldn't be bossing me around like this.

I have the RIGHT absolutely to leave feedback on PATCH NOTES which seem to change the game *I play* and actually pay monthly to so do, so kindly mind your own business. If you don't understand how these changes do indeed affect legacy players then ASK US - but don't tell us how to feel or what is on topic or not. Alts are certainly a HUGE ISSUE in Legacy and this thread is about the patch; NOT Unchained alone.

I dislike that, too. It is pointless. There is almost never drama in Nation after anyone goes to jail, most people just laugh. I don't know what server you're on; but on Jakar it is absolutely not like this.
    Everybody loves a Skullknight party
    cuz a Skullknight party don't stop!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast