+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Shadows Revealed: Patch Note Feedback

Refugee Survivor from Nazar - Refugee Survivor from Lucius
    Items should be account bound not character bound...just sayin

Legacy only: Are you going to continue to sell 30-Day Vocation and Labor Stipends, UNALTERED, in September and beyond? I have a full time job (you guys need money, right?), and even though I can't play as often as I'd like, I do have a few seconds each day to at least log in and get my stipend labor potions, so I can use them when *I* have time, within MY schedule. Since I'm paying $$$ for it, what do you care when I use them?

Log in tracker is only giving some players the lost rewards and others not? as everyone knows this months tracker has been down, now its showing 1-12 days, and those who clicked each day to login despite there being nothing, don't get the rewards due? and those who didn't, click and get today's reward? whats up? I know i speak for many who didnt get their rewards due,, when i say where is our rewards from Oct 1st to Oct 16? Do we need to submit a ticket for this?? 0_o

Have you noticed that the remaining rewards are much bigger than normal rewards ? Why have you people always to be so greedy ?
    And to be back on topic. I hate the new Achievement display. Before patch i could clearly check how far i got in an achievement. E.g. Arrows shot in total of 10k. Now i see only that i still have to get to 10k. But not how far i have gotten.
    Please restore the old achievement display.

Why the f... now need Fusion Alembic to put an image item to fusion on other costume?
    More gold to spend in game? Isn't it enough just to spend gold on EVERYTHING in game?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6