Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] PTS Downtime - 10/2/2019 - 12AM PDT

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[Complete] PTS Downtime - 10/2/2019 - 12AM PDT

Greetings, everyone.

We're making the call to close PTS for the next 8 hours to perform hardware configuration changes, general maintenance, and address the outstanding authentication issues with the support of the XLGames team. When we bring it online tomorrow morning PDT, we'll be scaling up closer to full production hardware settings, and that should mitigate queue times significantly compared to yesterday.

PTS will be going offline at 12AM PDT on October 2, 2019.

[Update 8:04AM PDT]: The maintenance has been extended for an additional hour to allow the team to continue working on the PTS.
    [Update 9:03AM PDT]: PTS is open once again! Thank you for your patience

when you spent the whole day waiting to get in and losing connection a few times causing you to lose your position in the queue, finally get close and then it gets taken down for 8 hours

25.99 not one minute in game yet. Hmm oh well.

The QQ is real

I should have known better I took a day off today... :'(

Between the long hours in the Q and the "maintenance's" so far ive seen ♥♥♥♥ of this PTS thanks alot.

Thank you all for your work thus far, ArcheAge Crew!

Bringing a game to market is a monumental effort. Rest assured that many of us know and respect that. Those of us that will be here for a while will gladly wait patiently for an ultimately more fulfilling, tactful and stable experience.

Keep us posted, wishing the best with the maintenance.

Thank you for the hard work! While it's a shame we can't get in, I'd rather you have these issues on the PTS than launch.

I love all the entitled dickheads not understanding what a PTS is for. Just shut up and go play another game till november you nerds.

The game just crashes for me after the cry engine logo ..I tried so many things ..nothing seems to work

I don't think the PTS has even been up for 8 hours in a row. Ya try not to be a negative nancy but they make it REAL hard. I hope they get all this downtime out of the way now and it doesn't happen when the real game goes live, cause that would piss me off to no end.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast