Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] ArcheAge NA Maintenance - 8 AM PDT / 3 PM UTC - October 2nd

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

[Complete] ArcheAge NA Maintenance - 8 AM PDT / 3 PM UTC - October 2nd

Hey everyone,

We’re bringing ArcheAge NA servers offline for maintenance at 8 AM PDT / 3 PM UTC on October 2nd, 2019.

This is estimated to take about 2 hours.

Unfortunately, the servers will be displayed as online in Glyph. While connecting the servers you'll run into an error message preventing you from accessing the servers - 'Login Failed. The game is unavailable right now. Check the ArcheAge website and forums for more information.'.

We'll let you know once the servers are online once again!
    ~The ArcheAge Team

[Update 9:25AM PDT]: NA servers are live once again!

"Check the ArcheAge website and forums for more information" If there is more information why not post it or just give a link. This is such a blanket statement that makes me more furious than the maintenance which I hope will fix this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...hing-instantly

!! ist is possible to have a refund or a compensation ! !i was suposed to stream your broken SH*# and im not able because you are lying with your Maintenance stuff every 6 h that is clearly more an emercency panic plan then a maintence! Trion or
    GAMIGO THINGS NOT CHANGE APPARENTLY ! its like if you have never launched AA are you kidding us ?

Quote Originally Posted by FknEddie View Post
    It's a test server you ♥♥♥♥ing ape, of course it has problems, why would they need to lie about maintenance. You realize the game was full queue from the moment it released right? It's the first time in 5 years that the game has had to deal with this amount of players. You want a refund? Go submit a ticket. You literally copy pasted this onto the other thread too like the community dept. can handle a refund on a thread like "yes my lord of course the refund is on the way dear monkey"
    you are a funny guy

Chill out, the time warnings are accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by peer View Post
    !! ist is possible to have a refund or a compensation ! !i was suposed to stream your broken SH*# and im not able because you are lying with your Maintenance stuff every 6 h that is clearly more an emercency panic plan then a maintence! Trion or
    GAMIGO THINGS NOT CHANGE APPARENTLY ! its like if you have never launched AA are you kidding us ?

Relax, you misread and obviously don't understand what time zones are what. Trust me if you freak out over such little things so easily, you didn't have the patience and dedication to build a stream anyways and I guarantee you have no followers, so chill, Grandma will be able to watch you stream later cry baby.

Chill out, the time warnings are accurate.

[QUOTE=peer;2760980]!! ist is possible to have a refund or a compensation ! !i was suposed to stream your broken SH*# and im not able because you are lying with your Maintenance stuff every 6 h that is clearly more an emercency panic plan then a maintence! Trion or
    GAMIGO THINGS NOT CHANGE APPARENTLY ! its like if you have never launched AA are you kidding us

Grow up and stop saying US, Its just you throwing a tantrum. WE all read the notes and forums and understand what is going on.

7.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #7
    Hello everyone,
    The NA Servers are back up! Happy gaming!

I am getting kicked my the gods cannot even get back in i have ubber internet and memery on issues when i am in game at all no lag nothing

impossible put present since yesterday, why?

October Login still not fixed! Are we not getting our daily login reward any more? Why are you not responding to this problem?

Closed Thread