Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] PTS Downtime - 10/2/2019 - 12AM PDT

Quote Originally Posted by Eve Tater View Post
    It does not state it on the page where you buy them, it did state it in the official forum announcements. Your point is mute. Hour queue times now (joined within a minute of it being up) after "..we'll be scaling up closer to full production hardware settings, and that should mitigate queue times significantly compared to yesterday." anyway while going up in queue number somehow
    My point is mute? because someone said it in the forums? Nice reasoning.

Unless is stated before you BUY the product(On the page), it doesn't matter. If it helps you, you can complain as much as you like but you have no point to stand.

When you buy something you complain because the product doesn't do something a staff member said on the forum? Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xier07 View Post
    Yeah crash after intro logos. Probably cause the server is getting butt ♥♥♥♥♥ by log-in requests. I'll try again in a few hours.
    i dont think its a server overload cause even server overloads you would get into server selection then dc

I initially got the crashing after the logos issue, but once I got in the queue seems to be progressing much faster than yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Solahri View Post
    i dont think its a server overload cause even server overloads you would get into server selection then dc
    Well there's the game server (PTS1/PTS2) and then the log-in server. Most every MMO has a server that handles logging into the game with your account, then the separate servers that you actually create a character and play on. Games like WoW will have the same issue where, instead of the game just crashing, you get a message that says "log-in server unavailable" before you ever get to selecting a server to play on. My guess is Trion/Gamigo never created a server down response for the log-in side and since the game gets no response it just crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandor View Post
    I initially got the crashing after the logos issue, but once I got in the queue seems to be progressing much faster than yesterday.
    I wouldn't get your hopes up too much. I got into the game, created a char, got through the intro cinematic and the game crashed as soon as I arrived at the docks. Now at the end of a 2400 queue. Well I guess that's PTS for you.

So is it safe to DL archeage Echos of Hiram or should I wait for unchained. I don't want to DL the wrong thing

Whoa man, back off, seriously. What "again"? I posted perhaps twice before I posted anything in forums back to 2015. They explained, that's it, you don't need to be personal "my friend". I worry about your future instead of mine. But I don't want to argue with an idiot ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiverwind View Post
    So is it safe to DL archeage Echos of Hiram or should I wait for unchained. I don't want to DL the wrong thing
    So in the Glyph launcher you select "Public Test" in the top right corner and when you finish downloading and click Play the Unchained PTS server is PTS 2. When the game actually releases it will have a separate AA:U game on the left side of the launcher. At least I think it will.

This is usually what happens when release happens, there's a bottleneck and the servers keep crashing due to stability issues and it takes several days before they can get a stable system running for players to play in without getting kicked multiple times.. So lets hope that they can work out the bugs since there is ample enough time to prevent this...
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

Thank you Xier07

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast