Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Complete] PTS Downtime - 10/2/2019 - 12AM PDT

Connection failure
    The server is currently busy. Please try again

Now no crashes but Server is too busy :P

Well you are a funny bunch -.-. As soon as the queue is over the game disconnects.What have you done in the downtime? Whats the next issue? Will the same thing happen on saturday?

I was in for about 6 minutes. Friend was in for 30+ minutes. (She is in a different state). We both D/Cd same instant. Back to 3100+ in queue.

So after trying since the PTS opened yesterday, I finally made it past the queue and.... crashed a minute after character creation. I'd be very concerned about your PR about this time, Gamingo. The displeasure is everywhere. ArcheAge doesn't really have a reputation to hold on with this sort of negativity again.

My queue went down surprisingly fast. 3100+ in about 30-35 mins. Crashed 60 seconds in. At least I got to pick a flower!

Same here "The server is currently busy. Please try again." I was in que for about 1 hour then i got disconected and the server status was high, then client closed. And i have been getting the same message since then.

I am almost scared to post this but....................

I just logged into Unchained PTS and got straight in without any Q at all.

I am now leveling up as normal so far .

So whatever they did to resolve the Qs from yesterday seems to be working for me so far

Several people I know skipped the queue. My last one went down very quickly but I disconnected immediately (1 min) and I can't get a queue since. Hope you have good luck, friend!

Edit: That said 60 seconds later I skipped the queue and logged in. Yikes

Same here, I was able to get in without queue 3 times so far even after crashing twice.

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast