+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Downloading for Unchained

Downloading for Unchained

How does one download the unchained AA?

Do i Just download the legacy download, PTS download, or will there be another download version that I will have to download on the 15th o' October?

Also when I preregister my name as a unchained founder on the 5th which version do i download for that?

Also, Also is it too early to ask for an NA guild?

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hello Trip!
    ArcheAge: Unchained will be a separate game download in Glyph. This will also be the version you download to reserve your name!

As for your guild question, there are plenty of guilds on NA and EU that are currently recruiting. So you're not too early!

joining a guild in NA/EU would that work for AAU?

Quote Originally Posted by Trip Hazzard View Post
    joining a guild in NA/EU would that work for AAU?

Lots of Guilds are not just in-game AA Guilds. They are social groups that play a variety of games.

Quote Originally Posted by iArches View Post
    Hello Trip!
    ArcheAge: Unchained will be a separate game download in Glyph. This will also be the version you download to reserve your name!

As for your guild question, there are plenty of guilds on NA and EU that are currently recruiting. So you're not too early!
    When will this download be available? Will there be a grace period to allow us to customize our characters before official name reservation?
    Considering this is supposed to happen tomorrow, communication on the topic is dismal.
    "Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much."

Oscar Wilde on ArcheAge

The PTS is open now. Why wait until name reservation to customize a character?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrivic View Post
    When will this download be available? Will there be a grace period to allow us to customize our characters before official name reservation?
    Considering this is supposed to happen tomorrow, communication on the topic is dismal.
    I think they said it would available after midnight PST Oct 4th (so real early on the 5th) so people could get it downloaded before the name reservation at 10am PST.

Not entirely sure though.

I recall them saying 24 hours prior so if name reservation is at 10am PST (1pm EST) then the client should be available at that time today.

thanks looking forward to seeing it today....time to do some smash, smash, and sma-mash

where is the AAU Live client (promised 24 hours before reserving names) ???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast