+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New areas for the housing ?

New areas for the housing ?

Since the 44x44 castles and now the bean house, there is more room in some areas. GAMIGO, do you have a solution for this problem in the future ? extension of land or free land ? tell us ...

Because we can not even build a house in 90% of the maps !

44x44's have been in game for a very long time. I am on two very busy servers NA Aria and EU Jakar. I have managed to find plenty of land. You have to buy it or search for properties that are abandoned. Many of mine I got for free by just keeping an eye out.

You have put some effort into it. Having a limited supply of land is a good thing as this limits the amount of stuff that can be created, farmed, etc.

Good news, the solution to the land problems on legacy gets launched in just over a week. No more worries about those pesky 'other players' that keep playing the game and having what you envy.
    Epic Erenor Scepter - 856 Magic Att, 733 gimped DPS.
    Epic Erenor Katana - 815.3 DPS.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Snerdles is right. You’ll probably see some abandoned demos coming up in the next weeks with people moving to the new server. Though I, for one, will continue to pay my properties on legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrofizzix View Post
    Snerdles is right. You’ll probably see some abandoned demos coming up in the next weeks with people moving to the new server. Though I, for one, will continue to pay my properties on legacy.
    I have a couple of rounds of APEX saved up so that I can keep paying my taxes and keep my properties up for 5 weeks in between each APEX consumption. I still haven't paid for AAU yet though. I'm still on the cence because I play so little these days.

Not having to grind for APEX for a one time 75 bucks seems like a pretty good deal though.
    Epic Erenor Bow - 693 DPS... worse than the gimped weapon even though it's a primary weapon.
    "Balance" . . . This doesn't even take in to account the 978.4 epic erenor nodachi, or 978 mAtt staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrofizzix View Post
    If the OP refers to legacy , you're absolutely right
    If he talks about Unchained it is a different matter as demo will mainly no longer happen as someone can hold their property even if not playing the game anymore (just have to connect here and there to craft and pay taxes)

They've already said many times that they will not be adding more housing areas.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    If he talks about Unchained it is a different matter as demo will mainly no longer happen as someone can hold their property even if not playing the game anymore (just have to connect here and there to craft and pay taxes)
    If they're talking about Unchained, it would be better to post on the Unchained subforum. Posting here would imply that they mean Legacy.
    Mulberry ~ Snowberry ~ Kadum East
    Moonstone ~ Kadum West
    Fraxinus ~ Wynn West
    Cinnabar ~ Wynn East

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    44's won't be a thing for a while on AAU. If you want land then go get it at the start. There will be land sales and demos just like always after that. If you were to save up for a 44 on AAU you probably won't get a space.

I resumed you. I'm talking about Legacy. And I ask if anyone knows if there will be extensions of land in the future. I am not asking you if you have managed to find a location for your house because this is not the question at my request.

I wish to know if anyone has information about this on areas housing in the future.

The rest, players leaving Legacy , AAU or the price of APEX. I do not care. This is not the question !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast