+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: What do you think about the Diligence Marketplace?

I would love to see the loyalty instruments from Legacy added into the unchained diligence marketplace for a small amount of diligence, that way the music community could start to boom again

Please never ever add Ravenspine Wings or any other no fun allowed stuff in the Diligence shop.

I want a Vehicle upgrade device there.

Well Well

Hi all, I think the diligence coin shop are excelent, but u have to put more itens in that.
    Like Manastones

I would like to see pink pants and gym shoes on sale in the market
    this beautiful clothes is very lacking ((

I would like to see skillsavers added to the diligence shop

you guys sure are worried about the market place feed back...I got an idea how about truly working on the GAME ITSELF ? Most players would have gladly paid a monthly subscription
    if this game was revamped ,like the entire looting and crafting and gold and all that stuff to be advanced through normal game play.
    YALL COULD HAVE HAD A CONSTANT STEADY OF MONEY FOR LIFE PROBABLY AND WON MANY AWARDS IF YALL DID THAT...But sadly at the current state yalls reputation will forever
    be a money grab company.Its not to late to change that reputation stop being lazy and just revamp the whole game to subscription based...

DILIGANCE / CREDIT SUGGESTIONS

If you include the Powestone for auto-loot, it has to be either Diligance only or Credits only. Making it both allows people to p2w dodge the Diligence cost, which equates to buying the amount of gold the diligence was worth.
    My suggestion is it be always available to buy and always for credits only. It's a luxury item, not a mandatory one, and it doesn't affect gameplay in the favour of anyone in terms of competition. It's just a nice thing to have.
    This is the same reason the "otherworld storage chest" is the only pay to win item in the cash shop right now, albeit so extremely minor that it hardly affects anything.

Diligence item suggestions would be:

Just get rid of the "serendipidy stone shard" and make it a full stone for the full cost of the shards.

Decrystilization scrolls for diligence are a great idea and I think you should run with that for sure. Price point for them would be one third of a serendipidy stone since they're 10k honor and Seren stones from honor are 30k honor. Makes sense to keep your cross-currency at least somewhat comparable in this specific instance.

EDIT:

Another thing that is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

Do not -ever- make character slot scrolls credit items. Due to the way the ArchePass works, as well as the avilability of certain daily events PER CHARACTER, offering those for credits will INSTANTLY be a p2w thing, which is anthithetical to AAU's stated goals.
    Character slot scrolls should be Diligence or other ingame means only, and likely should be reasonably expensive. They should be an investment for a player, not a given.
    Alternatively make them cheap but make "Server unlock" scrolls a thing, so if you want more than 2 on a server you not only need the character scroll to permit you an additional character, but also an unlock to permit you to break a set limit per server.

Honestly 2 seems more than enough, but I know some people like to make them for fun, not gain. That's understandable, but for the sake of the games economy and the mentality it forces on players, pushing them to do it to be competitive, I would suggest not doing so.

That or make archepass and dailies one-per-day-per-account and not per character. Then there would be no issue.
    If you stare too long into the Abyss,
    you'll make the abyss blush.

<Noumenon>

I personally think you should just move Dyes over to Credit shop... or have them on both. They're cosmetic.
    some crest furniture could also be added to credit marketplace too.

Quote Originally Posted by darkvulpine View Post
    I personally think you should just move Dyes over to Credit shop... or have them on both. They're cosmetic.
    some crest furniture could also be added to credit marketplace too.
    "Everyone has to have white costumes unless they give us money, or there's an event" isn't a good look for Gamigo. It reeks of "We are trying to force you to give us money" rather than "If you like the product please consider supporting it."

There's some things that make sense to make credit only, but some things really shouldn't be unless your sole goal is to ring money out of your playerbase at every opportunity. I think they're trying to shed that skin after the image Trion left the game with.
    If you stare too long into the Abyss,
    you'll make the abyss blush.

<Noumenon>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast