+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: What do you think about the Diligence Marketplace?

Quote Originally Posted by Artemidenea View Post
    +1
    I also +1 this. The expansion scrolls should also be available in the gold tab of the market place, apparently KR gets to buy them with gold and it make sense to be able to buy it with gold so it doesn't eat into diligence coins that are being saved for other spendy items. You are still earning the scrolls this way. I feel as though it's a must.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonAlex View Post
    If you lower the price of expansion scrolls, than the value of the pre-order packs will sink....
    If you make them from 50 -> 20 then please add more expansion scrolls to the packs....

Additional scrolls for credits would be ok. Inventory space is not pay to win.
    I don't think it really lowers the value, the pack just gives a head start on it and you pay for that.

I strongly disagree with people suggesting to put inventory expansion scrolls in the cash shop. I consider convenience items like these just another form of p2w. I think 10 diligence coins would be a fair price. 50 is way too many.

I already said this in the other thread but I will repeat it here too

Adding Expansion Scrolls in the credit store for credit now will NOT be a smart idea. I know a lot of you guys want it but there is also a massive amount of people who think it is too much of an "advantage". A few weeks ago when we didn't know for sure yet if they would be in the credit shop or not, people made it a life or death situation. Discord was a mess of angry people saying they better not sell them. Imagine what would happen now if Gamigo not only starts selling them but also go back on their previous word. It would seriously harm their image.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedds View Post
    I strongly disagree with people suggesting to put inventory expansion scrolls in the cash shop. I consider convenience items like these just another form of p2w. I think 10 diligence coins would be a fair price. 50 is way too many.
    10 sounds lovely but realistically it's too cheap when you consider that in a few days you get 45 (maybe should be 50) diligence coins you would get 4 scrolls just from one pass. People have been posting 20 diligence cost for a scroll, that sounds more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedds View Post
    10 sounds lovely but realistically it's too cheap when you consider that in a few days you get 45 (maybe should be 50) diligence coins you would get 4 scrolls just from one pass. People have been posting 20 diligence cost for a scroll, that sounds more reasonable.

idk how this posted twice but I don't know how to get rid of it

Quote Originally Posted by HARVEST View Post
    Trying to summarize the things that were mentioned the most on Discord/Reddit/Twitch.

1) Remove Completion Tickets.

2) Reduce the cost of Expansion Scrolls.

3) Remove Gender Swap/Saloon Certificate/Guild Name Change/Family Name Change from the Diligence Shop, make it BOUND ON PICKUP and put it in the Credits MarketPlace.

4) Remove the Dances/Emotes from the Diligence Shop, keep them BOUND ON PICKUP and put them in the Credits Marketplace, still only Cosmetic, make money out of it.

5) Remove Dye Ticket from Diligence Shop, make it it BOUND ON PICKUP and put it in the Credits MarketPlace, is still only cosmetic, no reason to not make money out of it.

6) Remove House Fornitures that DO NOT have Bonuses from the Diligence Shop, make them BOUND ON PICKUP and put them in the Credits Marketplace, once again, is only Cosmetic (ONLY if you are able to avoid that a Plot can be sold when these Items are inside of it, or people could sell Fornitures that way)... You can make money out of it.

7) Put inside the Faded Bloomfang an Auto-Loot PowerStone, it's a convenience that is too good to skip... You can leave the Pets without Skills or Combat-Bonus, but the Auto-Loot should be there 100%.

8) Make the Tempering Charm Bound on Pickup or remove the Bound on Pickup on the Resplendet Tempering Charm... Is pointless having two different behaviour for two Item that have the same purpose... Not really a problem, but should be better for the sake of the continuity.
    agree on everthing

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post
    I don't think it really lowers the value, the pack just gives a head start on it and you pay for that.
    There is NO HEADSTART.... All can start on the same date and time....
    So lowering the price = lowering what we get from the packs!

You are not ahead with more inventory space at the beginning as I said it is no pay2win so we have no headstart even if you meant it this way!

We payed already for this 100 diligence coins on top and you just want to rip then 60 from them away from us and give us nothing for it?
    Sry I'm an Archeum-founder and this is not cool at all!
    The expansion scrolls is the only useful thing at all in this packs.... Even the glider is just a skin. And you have to wait till you maxed your glider, because if you upgrade it later the skin would be gone. So don't steal us our last thing of value!
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

Death comes for all

I meant head start on accumulating inventory space, but as you said in the credit thread yes we would need to know if we can purchase with gold before using the ones from our pre-order pack to get the most value.

Ok DragonAlex, hope for the gold method, then you can have that value back.

it should be way more easy to obrain the Expansion Scrolls for us, because it is a essential item we need the inventory space! (not to blame you because you did a realy good job i dont see any p2w elements! good job at this!) - ONLY FIX THE CRY SYSTEM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast