+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: What do you think about the Credits Marketplace?

Anything cosmetic should be in both Diligence and Credits. Add more costumes, add pet costumes, weapon skins, etc.. I would also like to see some mounts in the credit shop but none higher than the standard speed of your starting mount. The only concern I have is the prices. I understand money needs to be made since the game is B2P and staying away from P2W but 5875 credits for some costumes seems a little high. There are a few other items that seem a little high as well.

Please reduce the price of Fusion alembics. I understand the need to make money on a B2P game, which is why i'm not fussing too hard over the 375 Crest Brainstorm (which should be in DC shop as well) but 675 for 1 fusion alembic is just outrageous. If it was for, say 3, then ok. I don't know how it is in this version but it use to be that items would need anywhere from 3 to 7 fusion alembics to fuse. At 675/ea. I don't even need to do the math in money on that. It's unreal. Have small, multi-use items like this cheaper, people will be more apt to buy them. Just something to consider. Even if I had 5k credits, I still wouldn't buy them in singles at that price. Imo it needs to be seriously lowered or the quantity raised.

Please add the Dye Ticket to the Credits marketplace. It seems very strange to give me a costume that can be dyed but no option anywhere to purchase a Dye Ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonalex View Post
    if you lower the price of expansion scrolls, than the value of the pre-order packs will sink....
    If you make them from 50 -> 20 then please add more expansion scrolls to the packs....

Additional scrolls for credits would be ok. Inventory space is not pay to win.
    totally agree!

Credits Market place is Sorely lacking. Here is some simple things I would like to see added that I know the community would spend on
    Return the Black Arrow mount or flying mounts
    Inventory Expansion Scrolls
    Character Expansion Scrolls
    Farm cart/hauler parts or Skins
    Skateboards

This question is an absolute joke to me!!!!!!! for over 2 weeks now I have emailed the Gamigo/Trion support team to find out why my money was taken from my bank account for in-game credits and every step of my transaction history shows Gamigo/Trion Worlds took the money from my account yet in almost 3 weeks of me sending them daily emails I have yet to receive even 1 email back saying sorry well look into it! nothing!!!!!!!!! there's a word for taking someone's money and not providing the services paid for, its called theft and its illegal in every country. Over 15 emails and 15 days and not a word back on any of it. This is just absolute ♥♥♥♥ on the part of your company and if it happened to me for sure there are other people out there who paid for credits and didn't receive them. Sooooo to continue this, I decided to chalk up my loss and use another payment method, all my friends assured me they never had a problem using PayPal with your company, So I loaded up pay pal to pay you now 40$!!!! for my 20$ credit pack and low and behold my transaction is declined! so I try 3 different cards and web browsers declined declined declined. Had a friend log in on his PC to purchase for me with his card, declined. Give me my ♥♥♥♥ing money back!

same here, dont know why. give me my money back, and close this ♥♥♥♥ing credits shop completly, since you dont able to get your webshop set up correctly.

Worst shop and Support i have ever seen... btw wanst like that in 2014. So What the ♥♥♥♥ happened

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiee View Post
    Please reduce the price of Fusion alembics. ... snip ... 675 for 1 fusion alembic is just outrageous.
    I agree, 1250 credits just to add an image is far too expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxiee View Post
    I don't know how it is in this version but it use to be that items would need anywhere from 3 to 7 fusion alembics to fuse.
    It was changed some while back so that you need one alembic to make the image and then a second to fuse the item to the stat one (hence the quoted credit price of two alembics).

It's Christmas - WHY can't we have some Christmas Decorations (wreaths, lights, etc) to decorate our homes and farms? I thought some might be on the credits shop - but no - only a few costumes - that's all I saw.

I am going through something similar - Back in OCTOBER I purchased the $80.00 game pack - DID I GET MY GOLD WINGS, Expansion scroll OR ANYTHING???? NO!!! TODAY, I FINALLY REC'D an E-MAIL FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT - saying they couldn't do anything to help me and I should "watch the forums or the discord and see if any announcements are made about how Gamigo will resolve this issue. I am NOT the only one this has happened to and YET???? YOU SEE NOTHING ABOUT IT GETTING RESOLVED. I have decided to quit this sad excuse of a game and do a charge back. I Paid for something I never rec'd. Good luck to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast