+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't move the release date again!!

Don't move the release date again!!

I already moved my vacation time once after you moved the release date and I'm worried you are going to do it again after moving name reservation to oct 12th. Please release on the 15th! My boss won't let me move with such late notice, come on. People plan to play this game when you say its going to be available, so lets get it going!

doesn't bode well for release on the 15th with the wording in their statement and all the issues still plaguing the PTS. They should just delay it now to the 22nd giving them a extra week of prep and bug fixes. Delaying it now would be reasonable for people to move their PTO but if they delay it next week then its horrible.

Better to over estimate how much time is needed to fix issues than be under prepared for launch.
    You want to work smarter not harder in AA. Make your money work for you. INVESTMENT tips all day in my channel follow me!

Link to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-...OVObusemDVEXoA Everything you need to know about archeage. Guides on leveling, housing, rare items, how to make lots of money etc. Daily updates and features

Just because you put your vacation date shouldn"t imply that you're entitled to get the game.
    Archeage Unchained is the LAST chance for gamigo to make this game viable. And they are plenty of things to fix beforehand.

Damn people hardly put vacation back in the days because they wanted to play a MMO back then, letting the dev do what the ♥♥♥♥ they want with their release.
    Now people are putting pressure over them for selfish reason.

Not to mention that we have waited 5 years, we could wait one more months if this is needed.
    You'll be the first to complain if there is something that unbalanced the game and didn't catch.. remember that this game is not built to host a non-p2w version. There are a lot of things to look at.

It was already horrible when they moved it the first time, people with serious job took often holidays to have a few days to focus on the game since when youvwork 9-10h/day + other stuff, AA launch is simply not doable.

Quote Originally Posted by pudge View Post
    I already moved my vacation time once after you moved the release date and I'm worried you are going to do it again after moving name reservation to oct 12th. Please release on the 15th! My boss won't let me move with such late notice, come on. People plan to play this game when you say its going to be available, so lets get it going!
    With the crap implementation of testing so far, I'd be more worried it they didn't delay the release date. Perhaps if so many Trion staff weren't fired, this release would have gone far more smoothly, as Gamigo doesn't seem to have a clue what they are doing. And for those fanboys who wish to chime in with "this is a new client", "this is a new release", "this is a new X", this game was release 5 bloody years ago!!! To have these kind of troubles releasing a new server shows incompetence.

I will praise them for communication, albeit late at times, and for pushing back release so the whole thing doesn't bomb, but I am well and truly feeling that this US$80 wasn't well spent, and that those old and former players were right when it came to laughing about "idiots" supporting yet another AA release. I wanted to give the new publisher a chance, and I hope that pans out to be the right choice in the long-run.

The snowflake is strong with this one. ❄️

Quote Originally Posted by Azariiel View Post
    With the crap implementation of testing so far, I'd be more worried it they didn't delay the release date. Perhaps if so many Trion staff weren't fired, this release would have gone far more smoothly, as Gamigo doesn't seem to have a clue what they are doing. And for those fanboys who wish to chime in with "this is a new client", "this is a new release", "this is a new X", this game was release 5 bloody years ago!!! To have these kind of troubles releasing a new server shows incompetence.

I will praise them for communication, albeit late at times, and for pushing back release so the whole thing doesn't bomb, but I am well and truly feeling that this US$80 wasn't well spent, and that those old and former players were right when it came to laughing about "idiots" supporting yet another AA release. I wanted to give the new publisher a chance, and I hope that pans out to be the right choice in the long-run.
    Please tell me what exactly do you mean with "crap implementation of testing so far,"?
    I am really curious.

The majority of returning players already feel screwed over by XL and Trion. Now Gamigo have messed us around twice, first by moving the release date and now with the name reservations.

As if it isnt poor enough managment to give a release date that they could never stick too and force many people to rearange holidays, they now show a complete lack of competence by even getting log in servers up in time for name reservation. This kept most likely thousands of E.U players up late in the hope of pre downloading for a chance to reserve a name on a server only to give up and wake up early to see the date pushed back.

Most of us have our hands hovering over the charge back button already, delay the release again and thousands will lose all trust and confidence in this team and hit that charge back button.

You can call us snowflakes all you want, it wont change the fact that this is XL and Gamigo's ♥♥♥♥ up, and they should never commit to dates if they cant make the deadlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Azariiel View Post
    this game was release 5 bloody years ago!!! To have these kinds of troubles releasing a new server shows incompetence.
    Well, yes, but actually no...

Aeria games = gamigo.
    Aeria games = many bad games like Bless Online.

What did you expect?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast