+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: small detail: Xl vs archer class

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    Feelsbadman people making the same archer mistakes all over again. Its inferior in every way and always will be.
    Sucks for you, not me. lol
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    <The Shadehunting Master>
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Trusivraj?lang=en
    Twitch Stream Channel:
    https://www.twitch.tv/trusivraj

Just roll melee like everyone else, problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Trusivraj View Post
    Sucks for you, not me. lol
    Alright mister elite archer, show us some masterful high level archery skils and prove to us critics/haters that archery is indeed a good class when mastered. And dont give us that early lvl pre ancestral level bullsh!t on PTS. Do some arena 1vs1, 10vs10 and world pvp with your legacy character you have mastered and geared up since 2014. At this point i'll even accept a screenshot of your char on legacy and hovering over your honor gain/faction kils.

With kind regards
    Sceptic archer

Quote Originally Posted by teete1 View Post
    Alright mister elite archer, show us some masterful high level archery skils and prove to us critics/haters that archery is indeed a good class when mastered. And dont give us that early lvl pre ancestral level bullsh!t on PTS. Do some arena 1vs1, 10vs10 and world pvp with your legacy character you have mastered and geared up since 2014. At this point i'll even accept a screenshot of your char on legacy and hovering over your honor gain/faction kils.

With kind regards
    Sceptic archer
    <_< . . . Do y-. . . Do you not see my youtube link?! :P All my pre-6.0 pvp vids are there, mostly/exclusively of 1v1 arenas, which is the most oppressive scenario for a sole archer to deal with. You have no mounts/pets/gliders/friends to aid you, and I stick to the golden rule of never potting, even if they pot first (which they do in my vids), with sparring being the only exception, because its given to you on equal terms (tho the mode is far from actually balanced). Also, 10v10 is "equalized" now, aka just a plate fest, and far more team dependent than "carryable", thus not worth recording, outside of viewing pleasure by popular demand.

For funzies, I'll indulge your additional requests as well.

[IMG][/IMG] - Too lazy to show each armor piece, but its basically epic hiram T3, a few T2, and some dungeon pieces. This is the gear I used against players with Legendary+ erenor/mythic+ library/etc.

[IMG][/IMG] - Faction kills (Retired char of 3 months btw, with many other retirements within the past 2 years as well, due to the p2w atmosphere, NOT archery. I basically just pop on to que arenas every now and then, but I'll be MUCH more active and invlolved with unchained)
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    Twitter:
    Twitch Stream Channel:

<_< . . . Do y-. . . Do you not see my youtube link?! :P All my pre-6.0 pvp vids are there, mostly/exclusively of 1v1 arenas, which is the most oppressive scenario for a sole archer to deal with. You have no mounts/pets/gliders/friends to aid you, and I stick to the golden rule of never potting, even if they pot first (which they do in my vids), with sparring being the only exception, because its given to you on equal terms (tho the mode is far from actually balanced). Also, 10v10 is "equalized" now, aka just a plate fest, and far more team dependent than "carryable", thus not worth recording, outside of viewing pleasure by popular demand.

[IMG][/IMG] - Too lazy to show each armor piece, but its basically epic hiram T3, a few T2, and some dungeon pieces. This is the gear I used against players with Legendary+ erenor/mythic+ library/etc.

[IMG][/IMG] - Faction kills (Retired char of 3 months btw, with many other retirements within the past 2 years as well, due to the p2w atmosphere, NOT archery. I basically just pop on to que arenas every now and then, but I'll be MUCH more active and invlolved with unchained)
    GG Mr.archer, I guess you are not just all talk after all unlike certain others.
    I was hoping for some newer videos tho also you should make some guide/class tips videos for peasants like us, it would grow your channel, would subscribe, like and share \o/

Is full hiram actually viable on archers? I thought 5/7 library and 2/7 hiram was the meta and are you planning on going archery in unchained as well?

GG Mr.archer, I guess you are not just all talk after all unlike certain others.
    I was hoping for some newer videos tho also you should make some guide/class tips videos for peasants like us, it would grow your channel, would subscribe, like and share \o/

Is full hiram actually viable on archers? I thought 5/7 library and 2/7 hiram was the meta and are you planning on going archery in unchained as well?
    I have only seen his Sparring Arena archer videos as 1vs1 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuU..._as=subscriber). Shortly he is sparring arena warrior; not open world player to do real fight against really good geared players like in legacy servers where there are many +14k, +15k or even some +16k gs players there. No castle siege pvp video, no small vs small based pvp video, no public faction raid video, no medium vs medium based pvp video or no zerg vs zerg video against the dominating guilds with his archer character. If the real archery pvp video is only sparring arena for the chat warriors in this forums that claims that archery is so strong to beat any other same or higher gear score players so easily then I cannot say anything.

Some players like me in the forums that always said the truths about current archer class then these people here only was doing toxicity comments and insult us. It seems like it is opposite. No point to discuss archery with sparring arena user players which some certain classes are really overpowered in only sparring arenas at AA which are the instant skill classes as getting some sub-trees to cc your opponent to win.

I still check that a normal archer player cannot post a real pvp video of hiram set to fight against these high gear score players with radiant erenor +25 mythic/eternal grade weapon players that are +14k, +15k, +16k which AA Legacy servers are filled with these kind of players only right now. Thus, if you cannot afford to spend high amounts of real money then you cannot reach their gear score or you cannot fight against them. Start thinking to talk reality of the game pvp really in AA.

Full Library set requires as full armor, or weapon if you want with the library t2 version which is good too, or full noryette accessories etc, you need hundred of thousands of gold. Thus, going to library set at AAU is a dream so many players will go for hiram. AAU is not p2w and no mega multi-accounting is allowed and it is far harder than previous p2w AA Legacy servers, so I say again to many players that you need to forget having best gear in a short time. Even within one year, that you will see +6k-7k-8k gs players rarely. Because servers will be fulled that trade routes are not safed any time in the game and you are only allowed to have 3 accounts, otherwise you will get permanent ban and to progress three accounts are really hard with AAU if you read the news. If you are gold seller or gold buyer then you will get permanent ban with your every registered accounts. Already these p2w players will return back to AA Legacy within 3-4 months for sure. Dominating guilds will not bring you free gold too that most of things are faction based now and there will be tons of players to fight against you this time, unlike the dead AA EU free farm servers with lowest population with no competition. We shall see how GG these players without gear with very hard character progress, no p2w, no mega alts server game named AAU.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

Quote Originally Posted by luniz View Post
    inferior in every way and always will be.
    Said to themselves, every meta hugging melee player.

"I must pick BR, I don't want my incompetence to show on other skill trees"

I'm grateful to AA that they've made certain skill trees easier, it brings even more people involved, stop dissing on those playing a more mechnical class you're just digging a bigger hole. If Archer's were as strong as you wanted them to be BR's only role would be tripping and "fronting damage" and people would be dieing much more frequently stratching their heads "I want plate for those Archer's...but magic will destroy me!".

Archer works, people have proven time and time again in RvR and Arena that their is nothing wrong with Archer's and they get success, the stats show , ye the plate Meta was crap and armors will be more steady now + some of you have pick lenses! :

"I've seen that DR countless times trip up and kill his target....that is such a reliable class!"

"....hello archer friend! not interested in what you do but keep doing it!"

What is that costume btw ?

Thank you good sir! Yes I plan to play AND stream unchained, as an Archer.

Archer builds are just as diverse as any other class. The build I'm going involves a 2h staff! That's the only surprise I'm telling you all for now tho. My full build may shock you!

EDIT: I will upload newer videos as well. No worries.
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    Twitter:
    Twitch Stream Channel:

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrum View Post
    What is that costume btw ?
    It's actually an armor set image! T6 obsidian cloth. I whaled for it before it was removed. #noregrets lol
    Pew (Wynn/Kaylin)
    ♤Lord of Halcyona♤

Youtube Channel:
    Twitter:
    Twitch Stream Channel:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast