Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] PTS Maintenance - October 7 - 2PM PDT/9PM UTC

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[COMPLETE] PTS Maintenance - October 7 - 2PM PDT/9PM UTC

Hello everyone,

The PTS will go offline for maintenance on October 7 at 2PM PDT (9PM UTC). This maintenance is to prepare for unlocking the Unchained PTS for everyone, as well as prepare an additional world to help offset queues as needed. We are also enabling EAC.

The estimated time for this maintenance is about 3 hours. We will notify you with any updates we get!

Thank you,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

UPDATE:
    [10/08 - 1:30 AM PDT]The PTS is back online.
    Thank you for your patience

UPDATE: Downtime has been extended for approximately 1 hour as we continue to prepare an additional world to help offset player queues while logging in to Unchained PTS.

UPDATE 6:00 PM PDT: PTS downtime has been extended without ETA as we continue to work on improvements to server connectivity. We'll post updates and let you know when PTS is available as soon as we can, thanks.

<3

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Downtime has been extended for approximately 1 hour as we continue to prepare an additional world to help offset player queues while logging in to Unchained PTS.

Rip

Can you copy your characters cosmetic look on the PTS into the character generator on release?

Quote Originally Posted by Bamber View Post
    Can you copy your characters cosmetic look on the PTS into the character generator on release?
    Hey this is a good question, I was actually wondering the same thing.

edit: I would normally assume you could since it goes into a game save file, btw.
    Edune of <Dark Legion>

Quote Originally Posted by Mobi View Post
    Downtime has been extended for approximately 1 hour as we continue to prepare an additional world to help offset player queues while logging in to Unchained PTS.
    You think 1 is going to be enough? I just bought a chainbreaker package.

Downtime 10/7/2019

Not trying to get on you guys for the work you're putting in, but I feel like most of us would be pleasantly surprised if you estimated an extra hour or 2 in your downtime, and didn't actually need that much time...as oppose to telling us every time that it needs to be extended by 1-2 hours. (just a thought) keep up the good work..we're all excited for launch!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamber View Post
    You used to be able to save your character appearance in the character creator. If you do that you can copy the file to the live game and select the saved appearance when making your new unchained character. Assuming that still works in the latest version.

Why it always happening when i have time for game? That's annoing

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast