Closed Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [COMPLETE] PTS Maintenance - October 7 - 2PM PDT/9PM UTC

Hi first time here; I'm loading in and getting this message after about a minute, then the game closes. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN D:

Quote Originally Posted by iGotcha View Post
    Once i login to my character it automatically shuts the game off D:
    Same here, I shut razer and steelseries softwares but the game shut off when the loading is finish.

Easy Anti Cheat doesn't start and game shuts down within seconds of loading in. No error given.

Do you have this error "the instruction at 0x000000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be written"? I'm reinstalling the client and searching for solution of this problem with Easy Anti cheat for other games on their forums. Though, I have Albion Online client and everything works fine there with Easy Anti cheat

Quote Originally Posted by Lungel View Post
    Do you have this error "the instruction at 0x000000000 referenced memory at 0x00000000 the memory could not be written"? I'm reinstalling the client and searching for solution of this problem with Easy Anti cheat for other games on their forums. Though, I have Albion Online client and everything works fine there with Easy Anti cheat
    Turn off your Windows Security Controlled Folder Access. Once installed then you can turn it back on.
    North America - Namia, Kraken, Vengeance, Denistrinous transplant to Jergant
    Nuia - Darkrunner, Ebonsong
    Land Horder, Trade Pack Runner, Open World PvPer and Master Crafter / Resource Manager
    Table of Syndicates

I'm the reason they needed to nerf the cash shop.

I have the same i ssue. On PTS2 and PTS3. Game loads then crashes almost instantly. No error at all. Game just closes.

Ah, yes. 15 hour downtime so I can come back to my Patron gone. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Xairen View Post
    Hi first time here; I'm loading in and getting this message after about a minute, then the game closes. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN D:

"Error: "Easy Anti Cheat? ?? ??? ???????"
    Please go to your Glyph folder where you can find the "GlyphUninstall.exe"
    Please run it as Admin
    Keep the folder/directory open
    Use the option "Uninstall Glyph Only"
    After that you install Glyph as Admin into the same directory
    Run Glyph as Admin
    -----
    OR
    -Close Glyph
    -Download the most recent glyph installer here - https://glyph.trionworlds.com/accoun...ut.action?dd=1
    -Run that install as Admin
    -Select repair Glyph.
    -Start Glyph as Admin"

Quote Originally Posted by Lungel View Post
    Thank you all for your answers and help. I finally launched the game.
    What make launch successful I cannot understand for sure, as I made all you guys wrote and recommend before I reinstall the client. Besides, I put all Glyph and Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) folders in exception for antivirus

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33