+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beginner Catalyst Stone

Beginner Catalyst Stone

The stone says it doesn't destroy the weapon/armor when you use the stone on it, yet the weapon/armor still gets destroyed but you get the materials back that were in it.

I saw that too.. Wondering is it working as intended or should it NOT be destroying your item.. That would def help when it comes to armor. Since we would have to buy a whole set each time we re-roll we are stuck with all the pieces and inventory is tough starting out.

Not to mention the RNG is tough going after the first stat not to even mention the second stat. Almost as if it identifies your class and puts its middle finger on the one you're after to keep you from getting it.. Labor doesnt seem too serious but it can be a sink (in PTS we are getting a higher generation of it currently than we will in the actual game), but I put around 50 gold so far and Im only at half my gear... For starting out that seems a bit expensive for only half the pieces and re-rolling as much as I had to..
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

So is the description wrong, or is the function wrong? Just giving a little bump..
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

bump buuuuumppp

i mean tbh is it really a huge issue u can buy a full set of starter armor again for 5 whole silver and the starter weapons for a 5 whole silver also

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedBones View Post
    i mean tbh is it really a huge issue u can buy a full set of starter armor again for 5 whole silver and the starter weapons for a 5 whole silver also
    yes it is
    Aprilieo - AAU - Wynn
    Omen is life ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilieos View Post
    yes it is
    If this really is an issue, then I don't think this is the right game for you.

Whatever the process is I am fine with.. Had I not seen a Youtube in advance of seeing the description I would have been confused, especially due to the bow and instrument issue in PTS...

But having an incorrect description on something that is important when it comes to gear can create confusion.. For new players to come across this and potentially other issues in the game would turn a player off not being able to trust what they read...

Speaking down to another player because of their concerns is never an acceptable method of supporting your community either IMHO..
    Tigra

Carpe Diem

'In Memory of Naima'
    'In Memory of Kraken'

+ Reply to Thread