+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game Characters and Terrain not loading

Game Characters and Terrain not loading

This i a screenshot of what it looks like, during character creation and in game it appear as this.

Did you ever figure out a solution? Having this exact same issue.

Exact same issue here.
    Tried everything...
    Directx 9 => directx 11 and back, turned settings to minimum, tried with the option to give everyone same armor, nothing works.
    The only thing I can think of that would work is to repatch the game somehow, and then rejoin the queue I just spent 3hours and a half in.

Well played Trion, well played

*throws towel*

i have a similar problem the thing is i see the character and the mobs but the terrain is the same as the picture i tried everything i could think of ...

I actually found a fix for this.
    Go to "My Documents" folder, in there is an "ArcheAge" folder, delete the whole thing, and then start your game again.
    You'll need to edit your video settings again after this, and maybe a few other settings, but your textures will be restored.

cheers mate your the best Sentinal

Thanks Sentinal, I had the same problem as darkmario's screenshot, deleting that folder worked for me.

I'm having the exact same problem but deleting the folder in my documents didnt help for me, any other suggestions? Makes it hard to play when I can't see the ground and what I keep bumping into....

I only experience this for 1-3 seconds before it starts to fix itself. Then I don't see any NPC for another 8-10 seconds before it starts showing up.
    The problem here is the game itself and not your settings or anything related to you.

...and oh, you can exploit this since while its happening, some terrain like wells are actually empty space you can jump in and enter.
    You can travel and PK people to farm honor. They cant attack you cause their having line of sight problems but you can attack them.

I'm having this same issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast