+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Harani Questline full stop @ Innocent Victims

Harani Questline full stop @ Innocent Victims

Harani questline will not let me take the follow on quest. I completed Chapter 2 Quest 8, The Path of Vengeance. When I enter the Tigerspine Mountain zone I wasn't offered the next quest. Clueless I wandered all over Tigerspine region doing Yellow quests until the area is now too big for me. Realizing I missed the Green quest I started asking for help and someone told me the next quest was supposed to be Innocent Victims and to talk to Ramusi as I enter the zone. He won't talk to me.
    I've tried restarting and updating client. I've been all over Tigerspine, including jumping on and circling all the surrounding rocks near Ramusi and walking the road up and down from beginning of zone to where it branches in a grid pattern - nothing. I've summoned and dismissed my pet still nothing. I've returned to Quest 8 person and come back to Ramusi, nope. I cannot drop and redo 8 and it won't let me start 9.
    I've tried looking it up online and it appeared others have had this issue but no one posts what works for them except walk up the road and he talks to you, which he doesn't do for me. I'm about to delete my character and start another race (stay away from this one!!!) but yay for 24 hrs to delete my toon and the end result is I still can't play.
    Any help is appreciated otherwise in 24 hours I am playing something else.
    PTS 2, occurrence last three days, I have Win 10 system and preordered AAU.
    Attached Images

I read about that problem earlier and had it as well later on.

When you enter Tigerspine there is a small speech bubble popping up over your head saying something like "I arrived in Tigerspine". So I thought "nice I don't get the bug" but I actually did. The quest didn't update when I approached the NPCs.
    Remembering the speech bubble (short time memory) I simply went back until I reached Arcum and tried again: And suddenly it worked.
    So if you have this problem, simply try re-entering Tigerspine.
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Thank you for the response. I have exited and reentered Tigerspine over 10 times with no relief.

Been having this issue since last night as well. My quest log still hasn't been updated and I even backtracked from the Harani starting area to Tigerspine mountains to see if I missed any Green quests. Anyone have any clue why this has happened?

im getting the same Error in live AAU can someone tell us how to fix it?

Exactly the same problem. Ramusi just does not talk to me. There is no quest, I'm not just missing it. Chapter 2 finished. Tried everything including a complete reinstall.
    Uninstalling the game until this is resolved.

Hey There,

Has anyone found a solution to this? I have sent in a ticket, but I am hoping someone discovered a work around?

- Joe

8.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Hello~

I am not seeing this issue myself, I get the next quest Solis Headlands, and that allows me to get the Innocent Victims quest. But, considering how many people are getting this issue (and this would be hard to mess up all things considered), I have forward this bug to XL. If you guys have any other information about the bug about why it might be affecting you (male or female Harani, Lv you finished The Path of Vengeance, did you watch the video or not) it might be helpful for a hopefully quick resolution.

Thank you for the report~

Thank you Myru,

I skipped the video the first time, but rewatched it to see if it mattered. This particular character is a Female. I was level 12 when I went to the new zone, and I leveled to 13 just to see if it mattered. I have gone back and forth on the carriage and off the carriage. I have ran and walked across the boarder from both sides, and I have done every combination of both at this point. I have also sat on the carriage, and not sat. I have tried it with quest window open and quest window closed.

I have not gotten the Solis Headlands quest.

Is there any way you can reset my "The Path of Vengeance" quest so I have to restart it, or put me on either the Solis Headlands quiest of the Innocent Victims quest? I can read what I missed on the story, but this is seriously hindering my game progression, and I really want to continue. Perhaps some advice on exactly what you did and how you approached so I can try it myself?

I did submit a ticket.

Ticket # 1352150

I just want to continue my progression in the game, and I feel stuck and unable to play.

Sincerely,

- Joe

10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #10
    Hey there again,

I had tools to help me do some things players cannot (like re-do quests I have already done). Unfortunately there is not much you can do in this way. Sorry!

But another suggestion is that, stay next to the Clan Alliance Leader Alotos (the guy you complete The Path of Vengeance with) and I think you should eventually get the quest. When I was testing with a couple of characters I noticed he would eventually give it to me if I stood next to him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast