+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Change the account limit to 1 (P2W)

No don't change account limit to 1..this isn't China lol

At this stage I see no reason why alts on the same account shouldn't be given independent labor pools. I'd change the thread title if I could, but I feel like this is a happy medium for everyone unless someone can form a strong argument otherwise.

Every pc in your house is allowed 3 accounts.. i have 4 computers. I could have 12 accounts using my 4 computers. Others will have even more. Land wont be the p2w indicator though. When someone with a crap ton of pcs has erenor in no time at all with there labor pool the player base with one account will be eons from erenor. It will be like having p2w whales or gods among you. At that point the sheeple who think this is the second coming will wake up and realise its the fourth coming of the same cash grab..

hi

ya

Its not based on PC's according to what they said in a live stream. It's three accounts, per player.

Quote Originally Posted by Allesette View Post
    Its not based on PC's according to what they said in a live stream. It's three accounts, per player.
    And if thats not governed by pc all my auntie and uncles will have 3 accounts on just my pc lol.. it would be limitless at that point. Thats even more pay to win.

You are right.. this is far more p2w..

"Kwai also clarified the account policy which he mentioned during the previous weeks stream. He mentions that it is 3 accounts per person and not per household. The reason for that again is simple since he notes that restricting access by IP, MAC address, and other means are methods that can be worked around."

Quote Originally Posted by Miller5862 View Post
    And if thats not governed by pc all my auntie and uncles will have 3 accounts on just my pc lol.. it would be limitless at that point. Thats even more pay to win.
    Ahh true, you have a point.

If you your main get feeded heavly by more then 2 alts you get banned. Simple, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by blycee View Post
    If you your main get feeded heavly by more then 2 alts you get banned. Simple, isn't it?
    Lol how often have you seen people banned for real money trades? This is no different. Just cause my 50 aunts want to feed me doesnt make me a cheater lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Miller5862 View Post
    Lol how often have you seen people banned for real money trades? This is no different. Just cause my 50 aunts want to feed me doesnt make me a cheater lol..
    Yeah, again, giving alts on the same account independent labor with the ability to unlock more slots with diligence evens the playing field a bit. No extra moderation on Gamingo's part, just give everyone access to 50 aunts without dropping $25 per aunt. Make building your labor pool through alts a part of the game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast