+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cash Shop "Battlepets" on PTS bugged

Cash Shop "Battlepets" on PTS bugged

So I was on PTS 2 last night with a friend of mine and she wanted to see some of the "battlepets" (they don't fight they just follow you around) and I had credits from the Legacy PTS so I opened a few of them and what did I find? Not a single one had the costume that the description said they would have. Hot dog bun on a dog? Nope just a dog .. Kitty with a witch outfit? Nope .. just a cat. I did this with 4 or 5 of them and every one was just an animal with a really long name and no costume.

Might wanna look into it.
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/Kadum/Wynn

they are not bugged "battle pets" is only the name thats wrong... they are only followers.. pets. its just misleading calling them battlepets. thats it.. no p2w elements...

I would like to confirm that the cash shop house pets don't have any "costumes" ... ie. Pink Hat Green Elk Housepet doesn't have Pink Hat and is just normal Green Elk Housepet and same goes for all the other ...

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcat View Post
    they are not bugged "battle pets" is only the name thats wrong... they are only followers.. pets. its just misleading calling them battlepets. thats it.. no p2w elements...
    the bug refers to the costumed pets with no costumes... I know they aren't supposed to fight. The Tab they are under is called "Battlepets"
    Dacks- Tahyang/Conviction/Kadum/Wynn

Yes i confirm and for me is a bug because description with icon tell us than these pets have special skin
    Here in fact you are the baby of Tabby Sabrefang as PTS is in maintenance i can't make a good screenshot of the baby tabby pirate i bought , you can see his icon it his a baby cat with pirate hat and when i summon it looks exactly like baby tabby sabrefang ...
    ScreenShot0181.jpg

Bump for important issue

Mount armor wasn't showing either on another thread I saw perhaps it is related.

+ Reply to Thread