Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Shutdown - 10 AM UTC / 3 AM PDT - October 13th

Hmm well they been able to buy the game for the last 2 weeks & your just buying it now lol

Some people need more time to consider.

3.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #13
    Community Manager
    We'll let you know beforehand when the PTS will be available again

Make sure to turn off fluffy for the live servers, i know it should be only a pts thing, but a human error could cause a catastrophe

wait what i thought PTS shutdown was permanent and should not come back up before launch. the way Carendash wrights it now sounds like it will be up before release! What gives can we expect a PTS with the last patches and changes online before release then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kapi View Post
    It was fun, fingers crossed for a as smooth as possible Launch, its never easy!
    I agree, I have had my share of crappy launches this past year with other games.

gah I hate work. I havent gotten much play time since bought it, was going to try more today & boom.

They shut down. What gives....make another internal server for testing leave the pts up & patch it with fixes lol.

Can you at least tell when exactly the PTS will open? Today, tomorrow or in a week. Well, it would be possible to name the day when you open it again. Thx

My fault for not watching the Forum threads.

But I was watching the Discord News. This announcement did not make it to the Discord News. My plan today (Sunday) was to delete the toon I made on PTS3 so all my character slots would be freed up on my main account.

If a DM would kindly delete Ulaan on PTS3 for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Panterah View Post
    My fault for not watching the Forum threads.

But I was watching the Discord News. This announcement did not make it to the Discord News. My plan today (Sunday) was to delete the toon I made on PTS3 so all my character slots would be freed up on my main account.

If a DM would kindly delete Ulaan on PTS3 for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
    Why do you think you need to delete characters from a PTS?

They do not carry over or affect characters on Live servers. They are completely separate environments.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast