Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: PTS Shutdown - 10 AM UTC / 3 AM PDT - October 13th

When I reserved my character name, all of my character slots were open. There isn't a need to have those characters deleted since they do not carry over anyway.

char reservatlon?

Quote Originally Posted by Djaya View Post
    Hey everyone,

All three worlds from the Public Test Server will be turned off on Sunday, October 13th at 10 AM UTC / 3 AM PDT.

The reason for this is because PTS will be converted to an internal environment for final testing using the data we've gathered over the past weeks. This is to ensure we don't encounter issues like labor regeneration stalling, loyalty tokens and day one crates being granted, and other similar issues that were a result of using the shared Legacy/PTS environment.

The ArcheAge: Unchained Founder Packs will be discontinued from sale on October 15th at 10 AM UTC / 10 AM PST. Don't miss out on your chance to create, customize, and reserve the name of your character prior to release!

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    is all the select server's are full? i try to char reservatlon on one and it did't work? so do i have to wait to start ?

Quote Originally Posted by cjbalata View Post
    is all the select server's are full? i try to char reservatlon on one and it did't work? so do i have to wait to start ?
    As far as I know there will be one final chance tomorrow at 1pm EST

Legacy PTS always comes back up after a big patch releases on live. There's usually just not an ETA on how long it will be down, but it's always brought back.

Guys calm down this was already stated weeks ago that they are going to bring the PTS server down on the 13th because they are going to spend the 14th preping for AAU Live. this means internal testing/ applying and testing bug fix patches aswell as ensuring all the reported errors/bugs are fixed so the server will be ready for Live

this was discussed and explained in detail on the Gamigo live streams on their twitch.

twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/gamigogames/videos

if you want to go back and watch their streams so you can see for yourself they are listed under Past Broadcasts they have been having information streams every friday that are about 30min each.

ill see you all on AAU Live.

It's fine that it's down. What really matters now is what time on the 15th that the servers will go live.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragon View Post
    It's fine that it's down. What really matters now is what time on the 15th that the servers will go live.
    10AM PST for NA and 10AM UTC for EU (:

Quote Originally Posted by Djaya View Post
    Hey everyone,

All three worlds from the Public Test Server will be turned off on Sunday, October 13th at 10 AM UTC / 3 AM PDT.

The reason for this is because PTS will be converted to an internal environment for final testing using the data we've gathered over the past weeks. This is to ensure we don't encounter issues like labor regeneration stalling, loyalty tokens and day one crates being granted, and other similar issues that were a result of using the shared Legacy/PTS environment.

The ArcheAge: Unchained Founder Packs will be discontinued from sale on October 15th at 10 AM UTC / 10 AM PST. Don't miss out on your chance to create, customize, and reserve the name of your character prior to release!

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,
    ~The ArcheAge Team
    I just brought the founder pack, installed the game but on character creation it wont save my characters name or even create it. What gives as you have stated I can reserve a name, was the reason i brought it just an hour ago but obviously cant as all races now have restrictions.

So what's going on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfborn View Post
    I just brought the founder pack, installed the game but on character creation it wont save my characters name or even create it. What gives as you have stated I can reserve a name, was the reason i brought it just an hour ago but obviously cant as all races now have restrictions.

So what's going on ?
    The character creation started yesterday, but it got saturated between yesterday and today. Tomorrow there's gonna be another round. Check the discord, they are keeping us updated there.

Quote Originally Posted by TehDiablo View Post
    Why do you think you need to delete characters from a PTS?

They do not carry over or affect characters on Live servers. They are completely separate environments.
    When PTS comes back online, the one character I made on PTS3 might not be accessable to me for deletion. Typically PTS1 is the only one brought back. I have all character slots unlocked on PTS and would like to have access to them all.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast