Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AAU: EU Maintenance - 10:40 AM UTC - October 12

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager

AAU: EU Maintenance - 10:40 AM UTC - October 12

Hey everyone,

We're going to bring down the EU servers of ArcheAge: Unchained for maintenance.

We're working on the reported issues about the "Name is pending deletion" issue and the crashes you've experienced during the Character creation/Name reservation.

This is estimated to take 90 minutes.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

~The ArcheAge Team

*UPDATE:

[10/12]We're going to take the servers offline once more for a quick maintenance.
    This will take approximately 30 minutes.

[10/12]The servers are back and the issues got solved. Feel free to create your character and save your name now.

[10/12] We're bringing down the servers once more for an estimated time of 10 minutes

its fine
    my 2 toons are save

thanks for actually fixing stuff unlike lots of other developers who just stays home until monday (definitely not thinking of blizzard and EA now)

I saved my character literally like 2 minutes before the gods disconnected me, wow that was lucky

Thanks for the update x

Thank you for the quick work on fixing the issue.

was wondering why ajqonhqsibugdqsidhqs was pending deletion lmao

Quote Originally Posted by EoxBoy View Post
    I saved my character literally like 2 minutes before the gods disconnected me, wow that was lucky
    I didn't :'(

This is going to be hugely unpopular with the people who managed to somehow save their characters but, wouldn't it be fair to let EVERYONE start on an even field, not based on luck whether the bug in question is going to affect us or not? We were all there on time.

I mean, you can create your character on ArcheAge right now (not unchained), save it and import it on unchained when it's up

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast