Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AAU: EU Maintenance - 10:40 AM UTC - October 12

Tbh i am pretty disappointed that i bought the founder's pack for reservate my name and I could try it out after 2 hours of getting thrown out. and then you said 90 minutes maintenance (so it would end 14:15 for me) and then the servers went back up long before those 90 minutes and of course someone snacked my name.
    Why can't you just go online after 90 min like you said?

server is busy x9000000

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #53
    Community Manager
    Heya
    We're going to take the servers offline once more for a quick maintenance.
    This will take approximately 30 minutes.

Thank you for your patience.

Yep, I thought the same thing. I get that it's a rocky start, lots of people overloading the servers, BUT, you gotta prepare for that man, you advertised it as such, we pre-purchased the game for that, it's your job to deliver what you promised.

You named your price, and you don't care whether I have the money or not, or if I earned that money easily or I worked extremely hard for it.

Same goes for me - you made a promise which I paid for, and I don't care how you'll keep said promise, as long as you do.

It's not a HUGE deal, although it's a small disappointment I must admit. ABSOLUTELY MAKE SURE you have a silky smooth launch on the 15th and when the land grab hits afterwards, because if I'm screwed for that one, we will have a real problem then.

You are a big joke guys!!!!

are you ready for the 15th launch = NO
    are you ready for land clain = NO
    CAN you make anything right? =....

You are a big joke guys!!!!

are you ready for the 15th launch = NO
    are you ready for land claim = NO
    CAN you make anything right? =....

Well these things happen just chill ppl

i won't be surprised if they be not ready for launch, this is like the wild west rodeo, yeeha!

but then i am totally down for the unpredictable nature of all this, it's deja vu i'm in for the ride

They keep an amount of servers tailored to the expected amount of players still playing in about one month. Assuming they don't log in and play at the same time of day.

At char reservation, launch and land grab there will of course be a much higher amount of players trying to log in, so expect problems at each event. Especially with the login server.

If they started off with the double amount of servers there would have to be a merge in a couple of months because of natural fluctuation. You can just hope for the best...
    Nostalgia

Our current focus is to ensure live servers remain available for play. Thanks for your support.

-Khro

maybe stop complaining? people these days...

thanks for the work, appreciate it.

It's not just a minor inconvenience, it actually trumps my opportunity to reserve a name for my character. Which was one of the features if I pay for the game in advance. My money is gone, while at the same time I didn't receive what I paid for. Not all is lost, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the land grab event will go similarly, and that's when I'm gonna flip out. It's gonna generate a lot of angry customers on already bad-rep franchise.

"maybe stop complaining? people these days...

thanks for the work, appreciate it."

People these days want their money worth and promises kept.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast