Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AAU: EU Maintenance - 10:40 AM UTC - October 12

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #61
    Community Manager
    The servers are back online.
    Thank you for your patience once more.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMouse View Post
    It's not just a minor inconvenience, it actually trumps my opportunity to reserve a name for my character. Which was one of the features if I pay for the game in advance. My money is gone, while at the same time I didn't receive what I paid for. Not all is lost, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the land grab event will go similarly, and that's when I'm gonna flip out. It's gonna generate a lot of angry customers on already bad-rep franchise.

"maybe stop complaining? people these days...

thanks for the work, appreciate it."

People these days want their money worth and promises kept.
    it's October 12th not 15th... i don't get what your problem is here... your negative view and predictions are just annoying. not giving them a chance is typical for our gaming communities these days, but maybe you should give them a chance or just move on.

Game lets me create a character but it wont show nothing on select skillset, the hell do i do ?
    Please help, I cant create a character if i cant select a skill set.

Quote Originally Posted by Wurek View Post
    it's October 12th not 15th... i don't get what your problem is here... your negative view and predictions are just annoying. not giving them a chance is typical for our gaming communities these days, but maybe you should give them a chance or just move on.
    I am not negative per se. I am not negative at all actually. You claim not to understand my point of view, but I don't understand yours either. IF one pays for something (a chance to reserve a character name in this case), and he DOES NOT receive what he paid for, does that person have the right to be upset? This is not a "community", it is a business. It costs money, which customers provide. Customers expect compensation in return.

I tried explaining as clearly as I could, if you persist in not understanding, then I'm afraid you never will. And don't annoy yourself.

On another note, I managed to log in and create a character. My intended name WAS taken, no surprise there, but due to my generous positivity ( :P ) I named my character something else. Still not what I wanted, but as a sign of my good will I improvised.

I just hope that finite, valuable land grab event goes without any hitches.

Well regardless of the issues i managed to make my Character. But i really hope you guys are little more prepared on the 15th. And maybe.. put in a timer for land stuff like idk 3 days before you can place anything to claim land. That would be the right thing to do. Also I have yet not heard if you are aware of the Headset issues? I made a post contacted u guys on social media but no response anywhere.. and I would really love to use my headset while playing Archeage Unchained it works fine on the normal version..

Is the Name reservation over ?

When I start Unchained from Glyph I actually see the Legacy servers and I'm disconnected when I try to enter.

Am I doing something wrong ?

I had the same probleem, did restart to my pc and now it seems to be working

Quote Originally Posted by Antalia View Post
    Is the Name reservation over ?

When I start Unchained from Glyph I actually see the Legacy servers and I'm disconnected when I try to enter.

Am I doing something wrong ?
    Alexander EU, west side has been locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Losthunter View Post
    I had the same probleem, did restart to my pc and now it seems to be working
    I Confirm, if you have same problem when running Unchained and you see Legacy servers: Restart PC run the game again and it will connect you to Unchained as it should

I am crashing to desktop after splash screens!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast