Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: [ONLINE] PTS Maintenance - October 11 - 8:45AM PDT/ 15:45 UTC

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1

[ONLINE] PTS Maintenance - October 11 - 8:45AM PDT/ 15:45 UTC

Howdy everyone,

Incoming Unchained PTS maintenance today at 8:45AM PDT/ 15:45 UTC. This maintenance is for Unchained PTS server improvements.

We've also fixed an issue blocked 32bit client from launching Archeage. After this update, you should be able to run it in 32bit.

The estimated time for this maintenance is about 1.5 hours. We will keep you posted if there are any changes to the time, thanks!

Sincerely,
    ~The ArcheAge Team

UPDATE 12:25PM PDT: PTS is back online! Let us know if you have issues connecting (32bit as well) and report bugs on our forums, thanks!

Question

While this is down for maintenance do you think it'd be possible to get a fluffy command for credits or gold or costumes? ;v;

also for crime points reduction lul. Too many people got trolled by the "morpheus" code and stuck with 3k points. Or 2.9k

Will the labor regeneration be fixed?

got labor bug as well, cant use any of the labor potions

is there a Fluffy! command for increasing bag space

i agree with Brandonj4 a fix to the labor regen would be nice, annoying not having any labor in game hard to test properly.

oh something even better to try and fix the arena's since they kick you from the game

Getting "missing xlcommon.dll" when I try to play PTS on 64 bit... 32bit runs fine

Will the Erenor gear be fixed during this? Still unable to synthesize them up or change/add stats.
    I also agree there should be a Fluffy command strictly for gold/honor/vocation.
    Potentially re enable the "notice me fluffy" command until the erenor gear issue is resolved.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast