Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: AAU: EU Maintenance - 10:40 AM UTC - October 12

Ye same ;-;

ahh big oof

Quote Originally Posted by IronMouse View Post
    This is going to be hugely unpopular with the people who managed to somehow save their characters but, wouldn't it be fair to let EVERYONE start on an even field, not based on luck whether the bug in question is going to affect us or not? We were all there on time.
    As you are only allowed to have one character per account, it's quite unlikely that your name will be taken. Unless you use common words as your name. Even if they were to reset the current characters it would still be a race for those names, and it wouldn't make much difference. People that don't care much about their character appearance would likely still get that name

fresh start pls kk thx

Some players are created their characters successfully, and it is not fair for most of the other remaining players... Now, we will wait for another 1.5 hours to experience the same issues...

+5 years AA and still the same non-sense issues at every new fresh server. What Kholan said in the livestream before will make you to lose more players only "After 3 weeks at every fresh server, the population of AA gets lower so you can get into game without any queue problems etc". With this understanding, you are losing most of the promising customers at the beginning. Many players are not happy right now. I hope that you fix it, thank you. Gamigo please at least make a smooth release at 15th October that we don't want to experience these five years old same old AA issues again, thank you and you are doing great job, so please no fail, we believe in you, thank you.

you can create you carater in archage pts 2 and then use the savefile to load it into archage unchained so you don't have to w8 till the mantainance is finished

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    Some players are created their characters successfully, and it is not fair for most of the other remaining players... Now, we will wait for another 1.5 hours to experience the same issues...

+5 years AA and still the same non-sense issues at every new fresh server. What Kholan said in the livestream before will make you to lose more players only "After 3 weeks at every fresh server, the population of AA gets lower so you can get into game without any queue problems etc". With this understanding, you are losing most of the promising customers at the beginning. Many players are not happy right now. I hope that you fix it, thank you. Gamigo please at least make a smooth release at 15th October that we don't want to experience these five years old same old AA issues again, thank you and you are doing great job, so please no fail, we believe in you, thank you.
    I don't really understand how you can see it as 'unfair', you're literally just creating a character, you don't get to play or anything.
    The reason the servers are down is so they can fix it.
    Your username is not the most important thing in the world.
    Tahyang Master Post
    #Tahyang Refugee
    Yuari
    Discord - Hraesvelgr#0001
    Hieronimus EU - Yuari
    Land Baron

if i create a name on one server is it reserved on the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuari View Post
    I don't really understand how you can see it as 'unfair', you're literally just creating a character, you don't get to play or anything.
    Some people bought with preorder just to get the name reservation (is there any other benefit?), now a bug could screw them.
    Nickname is not that important, but still this is just unfair.
    They were not late, just screwed by a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuari View Post

Maybe for some it is and I agree with them, we all paid to have equal chances to choose the name, in the pack is mentioned "Early Character Creation and Name Reservation" so as a customer I expect you to deliver what I bought.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast