+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow is every server full ?

Wow is every server full ?

i just checked eu n couldent reserve a name ? wow

Yeah they locked all servers until tomorrow, They're basically punishing those with hectic schedules and while I don't want to refund, My friends are and it is sucking for me.

I wonder that they are not giving us any statement about the situation, additional server or whats the plan now because people that purchase now can not even register... weird.

On 15. no new one can play because all servers are already full xD
    First time I saw this on a MMO-start xD
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

Death comes for all

It's all about the money.
    They already knew that the 3 servers were going to be full house.
    But providing additional servers costs lots of money.
    They will try to juggle it, but day 1 new players are going to suffer.
    Hell storm is coming…prepare yourself Gamigo

they said they were opening up the servers again at 10 am Monday... don't you guys read updates?

Ya it will be open for 5 minutes like they were on Saturday and today... good luck! Really jacked up process they knew and have the count of how many presales they did come on Gamigo.

Open 5 minutes a day is a joke for people. They sold as one of the items being able to reserve your name and is not going well, I know of people ready to refund.

They should be keeping the Servers open and then managing where to push the east west population and then close the server when it is really full. Not this 5 minute and closed shell game!!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonAlex View Post
    On 15. no new one can play because all servers are already full xD
    First time I saw this on a MMO-start xD
    This isn't even true. Servers are not full... because at least 30-40% of all characters created on each nation are basically secondary characters on someone's account ( focused towards doing daily archepass missions or just leveling it for a secondary 8x8 gardens or even 16x16 farms )

And at launch at 15th... even tho they locked the server creation at this point... Servers will definetely not going to be that overloaded as most people think. My entire guild created 2 characters on their account in the same nation That could just tell you that... created characters at this point are "fake population".

You don't have to worry about that. Gamigo is aware of this issue and once servers are up on 15th they will realise that allowing people to create more than 1 character was a mistake and servers will not be full at all, even tho the creation is locked at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post
    This isn't even true. Servers are not full... because at least 30-40% of all characters created on each nation are basically secondary characters on someone's account ( focused towards doing daily archepass missions or just leveling it for a secondary 8x8 gardens or even 16x16 farms )

And at launch at 15th... even tho they locked the server creation at this point... Servers will definetely not going to be that overloaded as most people think. My entire guild created 2 characters on their account in the same nation That could just tell you that... created characters at this point are "fake population".

You don't have to worry about that. Gamigo is aware of this issue and once servers are up on 15th they will realise that allowing people to create more than 1 character was a mistake and servers will not be full at all, even tho the creation is locked at this point...
    It should be not to hard to figure out what chars are from the same account...
    And it would be even less a problem if they would allow to delete chars...
    Server: Halnaak
    Main-Race: Warborn
    Main-Class: Reaper
    Alt-Race: Harani
    Alt-Class: Doomlord

Death comes for all

Quote Originally Posted by BobsynS View Post

They are not counting characters, they are counting unique accounts which is only an issue when people created characters on two different servers. More importantly they are trying to micro manage the name reservations without paying anybody overtime so they are only online during the work hours(which.......you know sucks for anybody that worked this weekend). Gamigo is going to get hit with an EU lawsuit and a ♥♥♥♥ ton of charge backs, they changed the rules mid evolution and screwed a lot of people out of name reservation participation because they kept it open for 3-4 hours each day, totaling less then 12 hours over the three days leading into launch. THAT IS TERRIBLE.

+ Reply to Thread